• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Rebecca and Billy should make a return in RE7

ResidentEvilFan2016

Since it's been a while since Billy made an appearance as well as Rebecca, They should both be in Resident Evil 7 as well as Claire and Leon. Especially Billy

Nuckelavee

I want to see Billy Coen and Ada Wong have some connection, or evil characters like Jessica and Raymond, it is called Resident EVIL, so why there can't be freaking evil/neutral characters as anti-heroes? I mean infected also attack you when you are evil, the has proven that million times or so.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I want to see Billy Coen and Ada Wong have some connection, or evil characters like Jessica and Raymond, it is called Resident EVIL, so why there can't be freaking evil/neutral characters as anti-heroes? I mean infected also attack you when you are evil, the has proven that million times or so.

Raymond isn't "evil". I don't know where you get that. Jessica also is defined as evil until we know her story, I think she's more gray. Just far worse than Raymond. Billy hardly classifies as an anti-hero. He's a very heroic man who was portrayed and treated as a criminal for stopping a horrifying crime against humanity that involved killing women and children. He's a damn hero.

Nuckelavee

I know they aren't really evil, but I more meant NEUTRAL characters, that aren't overwhelming good and heroes.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I know they aren't really evil, but I more meant NEUTRAL characters, that aren't overwhelming good and heroes.

I guess, so lol. Have you played Revelations 2? That **** is as evil as it can get. Holy crap it's ****ed up. You haven't seen Resident Evil this hardcore yet xD

But we could argue. Resident was only an acceptable name for the first game. Funny enough Capcom in Japan did not want that name for the NA release but the guys in NA voted for it internally. It was kind of funny. The game is correctly called Biohazard.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Yes, I played Revelations 2 soooo many times, I love the mini-games too. One of my favorite Resident Evils after 4.

mini-games? do you mean the bonus missions, or the puzzles? lol I wouldn't call either a "mini-game". Not to mention "Little Miss" is quite essential to the story.

I like Rebecca.. But Billy is just not my cup of tea. Honestly I don't want to see any of the main characters return. New fresh characters is what this series need.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I like Rebecca.. But Billy is just not my cup of tea. Honestly I don't want to see any of the main characters return. New fresh characters is what this series need.

We kind of already have that with RE6 and Revelations 2. We kind of are seeing the torch being passed to a new generation of heroes.

Btw I LOVE your profile picture xD

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I wouldn't mind seeing Rebecca since she's young, alive and in the Bsaa
It would make sense for her to have some sort of role.

Billy however, NO.
His story is meant to be left alone, only Rebecca knows the truth of his back story and her word won't change a thing, he has to remain in hiding or whatever he does these days.
Bring him back as a mercs character sure, but not story wise. Otherwise it will completely ruin his character

We kind of already have that with RE6 and Revelations 2. We kind of are seeing the torch being passed to a new generation of heroes.

Btw I LOVE your profile picture xD
Thanks, unlocked Lottie yesterday.. and what can I say? I'm freaked out but inlove at the same time x'')

meg5493

Where's Carlos at and it'd be great if they made HUNK an actual character that effects the story

Top Bottom