• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 RE7 NEW HERO!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
hi all well it came to my mind a new hero? what he look like and powers etc...? anyway if they put a new hero in RE7 what would be or charistics should be and power!

well if you ask me! i want hem to be in arabic lol clearly very good idea if you ask me think about it?

it will be amazing add new hero to the story even a side role or camping etc it dosint mean it should be like i think but yeh it will be great thou! dark hero strong evil but good and he have the awesome powers of wesker and moves hhhhh......so what you think about that? or share us your opinion!

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Someone who isn't really familiar with bioterrorism and has little combat experience. I don't really care about gender or racial ethnicity, but I wish the character would be a more human like Moira Burton and not certainly someone overpowered who can punch boulders like Roidfield x'D He/She can be related to one of the existing protagonists.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Someone who isn't really familiar with bioterrorism and has little combat experience. I don't really care about gender or racial ethnicity, but I wish the character would be a more human like Moira Burton and not certainly someone overpowered who can punch boulders like Roidfield x'D He/She can be related to one of the existing protagonists.

thats good idea anyway some overpower is always good lol

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Maybe play the story from a charcater considored "a bad guy"

Like there's an outbreak and your a new charcater working for the family or something trying to either contain or take advantage of thr outbreak.
This could give some real insight on this group of people.

Top Bottom