• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Achievements list (SPOILERS)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Thanks would have been a little ****ed if I would have to pay extra for the story to be complete. Mercs and other online type stuff I couldn't care less about but again if they charged extra to finish the story I would boycott any thing capcom would make.
Well even if it was DLC I wouldnt complain since for once a game totally is worth more than the 60$ it is.
Probably gonna be other story DLC anyway though.

TheWall

Well even if it was DLC I wouldnt complain since for once a game totally is worth more than the 60$ it is.
Probably gonna be other story DLC anyway though.
I don't mind add on stuff like LIN and DE, but I mean the stuff is already on the disc and would be a rip off for fans. It would be nice if companies sold complete products instead of milking stuff for all it worth.
Consider Batman: AC great game story was done the Harley Quinn's Revenge was the perfect way to do DLC.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I don't mind add on stuff like LIN and DE, but I mean the stuff is already on the disc and would be a rip off for fans. It would be nice if companies sold complete products instead of milking stuff for all it worth.
Consider Batman: AC great game story was done the Harley Quinn's Revenge was the perfect way to do DLC.
I agree on the campaign thing, Im sure Capcom wouldnt have a campaign on disc that theyll sell as DLC but the multiplayer modes on the other hand, that can easily be DLC material and that is something they have done by release and that is why they can add it on the disc, like it was the case with RE5 versus.
I mean would you rather have it on disc so you have to download just the unlocker instead of the whole mode or would you rather have to download the whole thing? Either way it was gonna be DLC.
Everyone knows its never gonna be like in the old times when everything they possibly nowadays plan as DLC is on disc for no additional cost with that in mind Capcom is just trying to make the situation better where they can, in this case sparing you the time which it takes to download a DLC by putting it on the disc.

TheWall

I agree.
If its story related it should be playable no matter what. DLC should only be limited to muti-player add-ons. Unless it is a mini sequal/prequal like LIN/DE and HQ'sR.

TheWall

I know that with people having less money they are more likely to buy used games. So it does decrease how much a company makes off their product and that is where DLC comes in but I just want the full story.
I do buy most of my games new: exception FPS(5hr. stories not worth $60).

RedAndWhite

I was thinking that the Ada campaign would end with her being revealed as Carla the whole time and we have been playing as the villain. The helper could be Simmons on a monitor and Capcom would win the "U mad?" trophy of the year.

These achievements go against that though. Oh well :( One can dream.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Story I love you so much for the stuff you did

1st Mercs (YAY)
Now the trophy list the sole purpose i play games after i beat them
You Are by far one of the best people i know

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
'The Trouble with Women' lol, Maybe Ada doesn't want to give Leon the rocket launcher this time :p
Leon: Its Over!!
Ada:...Leon.... We never had anything.
Leon: Well the only girl I can get is Ashley....

Top Bottom