• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 RE5 Mercenaries...

Hoady

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=663.msg19864#msg19864 date=1232218567]
Just wanted to point out that there were playable enemies in RE4's mercenaries..

Krauser for one... And also Wesker.. If he's not an enemy, I don't know who is! :p
[/quote]

RisingPower84

I Do hope HUNK is there, by now, hes a classic.

Im just excited to see what the ability of DLC will add to this Game!!! :D

I can already taste extra missions and playable mercenary characters,lol

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
DLC... I hadn't even thought of that... ALL RE CHARACTERS BABY! JILL, REBECCA, CARLOS, BILLY, LEON, ADA, WESKER, H.U.N.K., KRAUSER, etc...
How cool would it be to take Rebecca in her clubbin' oufit, Billy pimpin', or Leon gangsta through some Africa Umbrella lab oppin' some heads? Don't get much better than that! Alternate outfits would be badass DLC!
Oh... and Krauser with his REAL toys. Not the crap they gave us in Mercs. His arrows EXPLODED. Did we get that? No. I want his good stuff... the hat too.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This is Tofu alecrey x)

fried-tofu-ck-686207-l.jpg

the master of unlocking

[quote author=alecrayrocks link=topic=663.msg21310#msg21310 date=1233515398]
TOFU?
[/quote]

IT'S TIME FOR TOFU TO MAKE A COMEBACK

everyone hates tofu that's why he survived the outbreak lol even the zombies dont want him :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=Hollow-Words link=topic=663.msg21670#msg21670 date=1233636321]
Maybe we can play as the merchant xD~~~
Or perhaps...Jill...or maybe even a villager...

[/quote]
If you could play as the merchant Obviously he'd have to have all the items!!! hahah

Hollow-Words

Maybe you can mix items with the merchant too xD
like...a Machine shotgun or...a...sniper magnum...grenade shooting pistol??...~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Doubt it, the idea of customizing your weapons is too cool for a resident evil game. But they might still do the tuning up your weapons thing.

But a Sniper Magnum in a RE game Is not a terrible idea, infact its quite genius...

6681S_W_629_44_MAGNUM.JPG

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Good luck, They would probaly say its a nice idea change it slightly an pass it off as there own creation hahaha

thats after a year or two has passed waiting for the game to come out Lool. because there games take ages to get released

Top Bottom