• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Mercenaries 3D RE mercs 3d leaderboards

Goblin 6

Hello, I'm not sure how active this community is but if there are any mercenaries 3d players that are looking for a friendly community or are simply wondering what the world records are you can find them by typing in google biohazard mercenaries we play with some of the best players in the world you can join the mercs 3d chat by going to google and typing in 3ds multi platform game lounge create an account and join in on the fun you can find me on either as Goblin 6 if you have any questions i can address them and if your interested in the non lucky 7 leaderboards i can post them too if you wanna watch some of the world records that have been recorded check out ResiZocker on youtube hes the best solo player in the world we hope to see some new faces thanks! (sorry i cant post links yet :/ )

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It could be good to get the forum involved.

Anyone want to post their teams and score on certain levels?
Have a friendly competition?

Goblin 6

i would love toif anyone wants to schedule a day and exchange fc's depends who all plays still, my youtube channel is nick sena you can find many videos there, i cant post links yet :/

Top Bottom