• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Rare Weapons

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I've been getting loads of supplies lately, can anyone explain why that is? Does this happen to you too or is someone just being nice and sending me stuff? (Are you supposed to see the name of the person who sends you supplies? Then I could exclude this possibility since I don't see a name.)
It's people sending you stuff. I was getting a ton of supplies too, so I found out why and now I go and send everyone something when I log on as well =p. It sure helps when you're tryin to get through on Infernal and you're out of herbs or something lol. No I don't think there's any way to see the name =(

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
How nice! Because those two or three "site buddies" I have on RE.net, well, I don't even know who they are. They just sent me friend requests and I accepted.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I've been getting loads of supplies lately, can anyone explain why that is? Does this happen to you too or is someone just being nice and sending me stuff? (Are you supposed to see the name of the person who sends you supplies? Then I could exclude this possibility since I don't see a name.)

Did someone mention "Loads of supplies"?
REnet_zps12e7e01d.png

Don't really have much use for em but it is a nice feature. Although some migh say it ruins the experience since it helps you a lot. I'd have to agree in a way.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

yes on your "is someone just being nice and sending me stuff?" and apparantly you will not know who did send you the "goods" but they are from other players.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
yes on your "is someone just being nice and sending me stuff?" and apparantly you will not know who did send you the "goods" but they are from other players.
Actually you can find out who sent you the supplies, click on "Supplies" and then at the bottom below the "Send" button is "Supplies: transfer log" that is where you can view who sent you what.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
FOUND YOU!

"Idolstalker"... what an odd name. Does that mean I'm his idol and he's stalking me?

Diva

Me and my sweet ass is on the way!
I think the Drake shotgun is the only gun that can be level 50 and have 6 slots.

The pale rider has the best firepower

The high roller I think has the biggest capacity or something

The Muramasa has faster reload time maybe?

I think it's something like this but I'm not entirely sure

About the Drake, that isnt true. the other day i found a level 50 6 slots Muramasa farming on ghostship,
its a good sniper, but i prefer PSG1 over it anyday, because of the firerate is more useful than the extra firepower.

Highrollers has lowest capacity than any assault riffles in the game, but the fire power is increased,
it is that because that the capacity is low, and the fire rate is low aswell, it max out on 7.5 after permanently upgrading it,
unless you have upgraded it first and then make it with a weapon tag like "Steady hand" also gives alitle more fire rate and makes your recoil easier to control.

Muramasa is actually pretty slow when have to reload it, the recoil is abit better, and its scope is more steady, like the PSG1, and firepower is alittle lower than a M40A1 sniper.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So, what's the deal with those rare weapons?
First of all, they're not really that "rare". I've received all of them several times by now, they also appear in the shop now and then, and I usually keep them because they look funny, not because I actually use them.
Which leads to the second point: Are they supposed to be more useful than the "normal" weapons? Because that's what I expect from a weapon that is rare or hard to obtain, but I don't think it's the case. The Drake spreads the pellets even more than other shotguns, the High Roller is slower than other machine guns, the Pale Rider magnum is indeed powerful, but also slow and has a very small ammo clip, and I don't really remember what the Muramasa rifle was like, but if it's so forgettable, I suppose it wasn't that great either.
What do you think about rare weapons? Is there anything special to them that I'm just overlooking?

I really like it when I find rare weapons. If I sell them, it means I'll get lots of money to go towards buying higher level Pythons, Windhams and M40A1 rifles. ( ^.^)b

Top Bottom