• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 raid mode patch

wanderer

battle master
i think they patched and broke raid mode.
tehy must have taken away lvl 100 weapons, or reduced its drop rate to 0.0000000000000000000001%. tried code red 2 hours everyday for almost 1.5 months now not getting it. got my level 100 shotgun and pistol very early, started with around 2 million gold in game when i entered code red, got up to 28 million still none of what i really want. during that time i've not seen one lvl 100 rifle, which is what i been trying to get. highest level rifle i ever get is lvl 98.

its been highly frustrating dealing with Capcom's work, not just Rev2, but RE5 + RE6. im thinking about quitting playing biohazard games for good.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It's probably likely they reduced the drop rate to try and make you take part in events where you can win a level 100 weapon if you rank in the top 10.

Not like that will ever happen though, unless youre a hacker or already have the best weapons to win a decent weapon.
Or in my case, if you can actually connect to RE.net

wanderer

battle master
It's probably likely they reduced the drop rate to try and make you take part in events where you can win a level 100 weapon if you rank in the top 10.

Not like that will ever happen though, unless youre a hacker or already have the best weapons to win a decent weapon.
Or in my case, if you can actually connect to RE.net

yes so they broke it. i would be fine with the lowest color grade lvl 100 rifle just GIVE ME THAT RIFLE CAPCOM.
ideally i would have a level 100 overlord with steady shot feature, and a muramasa with speed load feature. i already have an impressive antimat rifle i don't need a magnum

816CCF89CDEDCD6F6ED51639F5B9E35A7ADF19D0

Top Bottom