• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Raid mode info

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Came across this,
Enjoy
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2015/01/27/resident-evil-revelations-2---raid-mode-rundown

Important points:
Initially raid will be offline coop only until the full game has been released in March which will then add online functionality.

Episode 1 will give access to 54raid mode missions
Episode 2 adds 36 more
Episode 3 adds 36 more
Episode 4 adds 68 more!
(across 3 difficulty levels like the first game)
Maps from rev1 and Re6 at least
Enemies can also have access to skills
15 playable characters
(Claire, moire, Barry, wesker, hunk, gina, Natalie, episode related characters?)

Omg you can customise gestures and get Claire to do the robot hahahahah

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yeah me too. I love the gesture customisation thing, it's so unexpected and funny. The gameplay shown seems to be showcasing a level from Edonia in RE6. I wonder if we get characters from the games they have levels based from (sherry / jake)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
That's a hell of a lot of missions! I never really played raid mode much in Revelations 1, but I definitely think that in this, these missions will help tide me over until each of the next episodes are released.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Jill could be an unlock character.
What I picked up from that article is that there's a Tall oaks level

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm actually more excited for this than the actual main game, in a way. :p Not that I'm not looking forward to the main game though. It's all looking awesome. :)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Ditto ^
Looks like they have made alot of improvements to a really fun mode

Do you think they will have a stage on the whole island like the ghost ship in revelations?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Ditto ^
Looks like they have made alot of improvements to a really fun mode

Do you think they will have a stage on the whole island like the ghost ship in revelations?
I really hope they do, it's always great to have a challenge. :) Maybe there will be more than just one.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I loved my rifle PSG-1, equipped with Gluttony, Auto Loader and Full Burst. Killed Scarmigliones in less than ten seconds. I loved doing full runs on Ghost Ship.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Who's your preferred character? I alternate between Raymond and Rachael for the Ghost Ship.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Some more info that might not be known

There's a slight story attached to raid mode where you find out about the red queen via collectible data logs in missions

The level cap is increased to 100 (rev1 was 50)

Main Missions cost in game money to play which is earnt through the daily missions and possibly other means

Missions are grouped together (6 missions per section or momore)

Top Bottom