• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raccoon City Contagion

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I have already infected the city! The contagion was at around 4% when I logged on earlier today, now it's 6%.

infectionm0sgs.jpg

I have to say Capcom are becoming more and more likeable with little things like this, I just hope the "surprise" will be something more original and useful than another set of low-level Rape Mode weapons for Revelations.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty.
medical-record-70a591948942352aae73eb2a7dbd0db2.jpg

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium

Well, I thought I had the most undesirable result (because "Mansion civilian" is rather boring compared to what some of the others have here), but then Jen came (or rather, crawled) in and convinced me otherwise. I wouldn't want to be a sewer zombie either!

We get a surprise in our games (I'm assuming RE6, Revelations and it could be linked to Revelations 2 & HD REmake) when the infection reaches 100%

I just read it again (the contagion is at 33% now, by the way) and it seems like the additional content will be for the HD REmake in any case:

Free additional content for the upcoming Resident Evil remaster will be awarded to everyone should the zombies succeed in overrunning Raccoon City!

Now I wonder, what do you guys think could it be? Files? Outfits? A mini-game such as Rape Mode? An additional campaign featuring Barry and/or Rebecca as the main character(s)? (The latter would be the greatest, but I doubt it.)

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Now I wonder, what do you guys think could it be? Files? Outfits? A mini-game such as Rape Mode? An additional campaign featuring Barry and/or Rebecca as the main character(s)? (The latter would be the greatest, but I doubt it.)

It will more than likely be weapons or outfits.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Well, I thought I had the most undesirable result (because "Mansion civilian" is rather boring compared to what some of the others have here), but then Jen came (or rather, crawled) in and convinced me otherwise. I wouldn't want to be a sewer zombie either!

Not exactly the most glamorous type, is it? :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
According to Rely on Horror, the reward for infecting the city has been revealed, and it consists of Chris and Jill's BSAA uniforms as bonus outfits for the REmake.

Click me!

That's great, I love to have a variety of outfits, so I won't complain, but... Am I the only one who expected a little more from this?

MetalGamer2

Survivor
That's great, I love to have a variety of outfits, so I won't complain, but... Am I the only one who expected a little more from this?
Same here. I was also hoping they would have milestone rewards for reaching certain amounts instead of an all-or-nothing scenario. But oh well, it's a nice reward and it looks like we'll be reaching 100% anyway.

Top Bottom