• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R.E. Art Corner!

Flipqy42

Nevermore

Well, Carla, you don't have to be mean about it.
Poor Ada. You seem to be the only one with any intelligence now..
I think Helena got into Chris's booze again.
Jake, you know you're meant to be with Sherry. Just give in.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Everyone knows that I want Piers back for RE7, so I thought I should make a possible cover for the game... (And meanwhile I had so many ideas that there's probably another fanfic coming at some point in the distant future.) Personally, I don't like the position of the writing, but that's how it turned out. Anyone here who would buy this game?

svp

Everyone knows that I want Piers back for RE7, so I thought I should make a possible cover for the game... (And meanwhile I had so many ideas that there's probably another fanfic coming at some point in the distant future.) Personally, I don't like the position of the writing, but that's how it turned out. Anyone here who would buy this game?

you have my vote! very nice cover :)

sbr999

A really old picture. The very first tyrant that appeared in the RE franchise. Used a toy as a reference.
REsident_Evil_01__Tyrant_by_SBR666.jpg

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Wow
All of this thread is complete win!
I would post a picture I recently finished of nemesis here, but I already made a thread where I store mine.
I have spread it around already and I don't want to leech by putting it here also

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
9th%2520march%25202013%2520copy.png

Haven't been drawing for a while, so it feels great to start drawing again.
This one goes out to I AM LEGEND. Thanks for the new high score in Mercenaries and all the games in RE6 :)

its more than great MissDomino ... B E A UTIFUL
thanks a lot ..

and you are always welcome .. :)

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
488501104.jpg

i did this for MissDomino :) .. first thanks for the games in RE6 ..and thanks for the beautiful pic .. i love it
i hope u like it .. and have a good day for you all :)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
These are brilliant!
I would love to see more :D
Thanks! When I get through with the cast of RE2, I'll put those here too! :D
That's pretty good for just using a mouse. I can't use it for crap. They are really good though.
I can't either! That's what the fun is, to me! Normally, I'll use pens and paper for my drawings, but I like the crudeness of mousing MS Paint with stupid stuff like these. I'm not bad at drawing, per se, but something in me really likes drawing badly.
Normally my stuff looks more like this (or like my sig):

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8497/8324793554_66f152383f_k.jpg

Top Bottom