• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 ....Question...?

T Dot

Does the RE series build up a story? like is Umbrella chronicles a carry on from Resident Evil 4? its just I have Umbrella chronicles but I dont wanna play it till im done with 4 as I dont wanna spoil the overall story.

re4epicfail

Re Umbrella Chronicles is sort of a remake of RE 1 and RE 3 Nemesis with a bit of backroud info on the story to get inside the story a bit more.
You can play RE UC now and not spoil the story.

bruno

Chief Researcher
You can play REUC, everything in it happened before RE4.
If you have a Wii, i reccomend you to play RE The Darkside Chronicles after REUC. REUC and RETDC are a resume of all the RE's before RE4.
The chronological order of the RE games is: RE0, 1, 2, 3, Code:Veronica, 4 and 5.
REUC is a resume of RE0, 1, 3 and has a new chapter and RETDC is a resume of RE2, CV and also has a new chapter.
Leon from RE4 was also in RE2. That's when he meets Ada (also in RE4). Ada has a "secret" chapter in REUC.
After that, you'll only have to play RE5 (don't play RE5 before REUC)

QUADRAXIS

How much money i have to pay for a Chicago Typewriter?I've heard about 300.000 and 1000.000.Which value is correct.Is that really worth of it?
To make sure.I've got Game Cube-import from USA.
P.S May i use this machine gun till iam not complete on a PRO?.Thanks

QUADRAXIS

Thanks!not a good news, by the way:lol:It is good idea to keep all my money,you know,play without upgrades but put a side all my budget for this weapon?Within that it might be really difficult to collect 1000.000 for the weapon and doing upgrade in the same time.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think that weapon kills all the fun, because it's very poweerful, quite fast and unlimited. I prefer to play with the regular weapons... You have to collect money to upgrade them, and always run the risk of getting out of ammo.

L

Lurker
if your going to have one of the infinites have the infinite rocket launcher... doesnt take the fun out of **** since its so hard to use as a main weapon.

D

Deleted member 1428

Lol not really :lol:. I once played the whole game with just the IRL. I only got killled 3 times.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
QUADRAXIS;61431 said:
How much money i have to pay for a Chicago Typewriter?I've heard about 300.000 and 1000.000.Which value is correct.Is that really worth of it?
To make sure.I've got Game Cube-import from USA.
P.S May i use this machine gun till iam not complete on a PRO?.Thanks
Everyone (including guides) says 1 million, so I'm sure it's 1 million.

QUADRAXIS;61470 said:
What is the bigest possible sum of money to collect on a PRO?
Do you mean how much you can get on one run? Or how much money you can get after many runs? Anyway - I don't know if it's possible to answer this kind of question.

I don't know if the game offers less or more money on PRO, but if you do somewhat milk the game you can make your first million half way through the game (first run, normal mode).

Top Bottom