• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question: which language is more useful? German VS Spanish

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I wonder witch of the two languages should i start learning German or Spanish...
i love German but Spanish is more widespread and probably more useful.
and i have also heard that Spanish is much easier.

and for job opportunities i think they are both great(though i am not looking for a job right now),
Germany has a great economy on the other hand a lot of people speak Spanish in different countries.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It's relative. All depends on what part of the world you live in as to how useful one is compared to the other.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
German isn't spoken many places, Spanish is. Spanish is second only to English when you look at number of countries where it is an official language. Unless you want to spend much time in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, then Spanish will be much more valuable to you. I've heard German is easy once you get the grammar straight, I have no idea how easy or hard Spanish is.

For online life, all you need is English. But Spanish would make it easier to communicate with people from Argentina to Mexico (except Brazil which is Portuguese).

wolf trail

German isn't spoken many places, Spanish is. Spanish is second only to English when you look at number of countries where it is an official language. Unless you want to spend much time in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, then Spanish will be much more valuable to you. I've heard German is easy once you get the grammar straight, I have no idea how easy or hard Spanish is.

For online life, all you need is English. But Spanish would make it easier to communicate with people from Argentina to Mexico (except Brazil which is Portuguese).
thanks so i think i am gonna go for Spanish then.
; )

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
:)

What is your native language and how many languages do you understand already?

Meg

So bin ich eben
I wouldn't go off of how "easy" a language is supposed to be. German is really useful in the business world, so if you have ambitions to be a business executive or something like that, then learn German. Otherwise, I would say Spanish would be more useful overall.

wolf trail

I wouldn't go off of how "easy" a language is supposed to be. German is really useful in the business world, so if you have ambitions to be a business executive or something like that, then learn German. Otherwise, I would say Spanish would be more useful overall.
well i am not the business kind,and gonna go for Spanish ....
thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom