• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prelude to Horror: A Resident Evil Fanfiction

noctorro

Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce you fine folk to a fanfic I started in 2015 (it's actually a remake of an older fanfic completed in 2006 when my skills were far less polished).

My fanfic chronicles the fall of Raccoon City from a normal, average town to a burning death trap teeming with BOWs. It is told from the perspectives of a tourist, and a civilian (an RPD intern), in an attempt to recreate the zapping system RE2 is known for, but in narrative format. Because the story is rooted in RE lore, the events of RE2, RE3 and Outbreak - both in-game, and captured in dated notes - heavy influence its progression. It's very original-character centric but canon characters do make appearances.

Hope you guys enjoy it, and let me know your thoughts.

Story is posted in two different fanfiction sites. URL's are below; just copy/paste into your browser and replace the [dot] with a .
I had to do it like this because otherwise the forum bots thinks it's spam and won't let me post it.

archiveofourown[dot]org/works/9081022/chapters/20649259
www[dot]fanfiction[dot]net/s/11041623/1/ACT-07-RESIDENT-EVIL-The-Prelude-to-Horror-REMAKE

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom