• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Possible RE 7 characters' screenshot

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Original post
Source

Alright folks this is what RE 7 characters might look like...

1. This guy could be Ethan (RE 7 main protagonist)

img-2498_nf57.1920yzu2j.jpg

img-2490_9n2f.19200yuuw.jpg

img-2491_j2ff.1920wbu3c.jpg

img-2492_tbzu.1920fzuhu.jpg

2. Now this could be Mia (Missing in action?)

img-2500_hqm2.1920hwut6.jpg

img-2503_ngnd.1920g2uv1.jpg

img-2504_342t.1920ssuq1.jpg

3. Pete

img-2535_y6n3.1920xoud8.jpg

4. I'm not sure who this is

img-2501_d1r3.1920xiua4.jpg

5. The family man

img-2599_sh5d.1920eau33.jpg

img-2600_1dtn.1920wiuqq.jpg

img-2605_dujs.192091ua2.jpg

img-2607_3hfc.19203xugb.jpg

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Great find! This is pretty awesome stuff. They might not all be Resident Evil related though. I find it interesting that they are making all the characters look like "real" people this time around, rather than perfect models like most video games do. It'll be very interesting to see how the character development pans out. One of the great things about the demo was that all the characters felt real. They seemed like an every day ordinary person. Sure, the risk of this is that people don't hold them as memorable characters, but that's the sacrifice that can make the world, the environment, and the experience both unique and memorable.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Some more pics

6. A soldier, could BSAA make a return in resi 7?

img-2496_k5vk.1280.jpg

7. Zombies returning too?!

l_57c1ac71cbee010huzm.jpg

img-2593_vdyh.1280.jpg

l_57c1ac7194053q6uhn.jpg

8. Now I can't really tell if this is real life photo or the game's graphics but apparently somebody said that this is indeed in-game graphics but without having console specs. Which means that if applied/ported to current gen consoles it'll be downgraded. Mind blowing if they could implement this level of graphics to consoles while running at 60 fps.

img-2526_jkkv.1280.jpg

9. Outdoor scenery/textures

l_57c1ac71ee55d9gu8b.jpg

l_57c1ac720d3cdo7uon.jpg

l_57c1ac721dd70bqug5.jpg

Last edited:

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
^ Well yeah, even the dev stated in an interview that the main character of resi 7 is "an ordinary person facing extraordinary situations". But Ethan or any other in resi 7 could very well be memorable or iconic too. Remember RE 2 started with some no name rookie cop and unknown Chinese-American agent/spy and we all know how they turned out to be. Outbreak people are pretty memorable as well.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
^ Well yeah, even the dev stated in an interview that the main character of resi 7 is "an ordinary person facing extraordinary situations". But Ethan or any other in resi 7 could very well be memorable or iconic too. Remember RE 2 started with some no name rookie cop and unknown Chinese-American agent/spy and we all know how they turned out to be. Outbreak people are pretty memorable as well.

But even Leon and Ada had some kind of team affiliation (RCPD, Umbrella spy) or moved the story forward. From what I gather (and mind you, Capcom hasn't revealed a whole lot, which is probably a good thing), Ethan isn't gonna be tied to any organization of any kind, he's just gonna be a random citizen who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even Claire, who started out as a "regular citizen who suddenly finds herself in danger" in RE2 was later apart of an anti-bioterror organization in Revelations 2 (TerraSave) and had SOME kind of ties to the series lore being that she's the sister of the first game's lead male protagonist (Chris).

I dunno if it's just me or the new characters' backstories in RE7 just seem very barebones compared to the older cast. Maybe they'll tell us more, one can only hope. Judging by the leaked screens, the NOPD is involved, maybe there's a connection, who knows?

latest

Last edited:
Top Bottom