• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Possible halloween 2015 release

Dearheart Captive

Power is life
That is exciting news! I do hope they take the time to make it an enjoyable game though. I'd hate to see a rush job . Plus I'll throw my two cents in and say I'm still hoping for the return of Wesker.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I'd be excited if this weren't from Master Herald, who have a history of wild speculation and out-and-out lying. 'Grain of salt' for me, unfortunately.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Didn't notice this thread til now but seriously, where are the quotes and sources? This is just some random website claiming to know about RE7 without any evidence to back up what they're saying. Also, a lot of what they're saying sounds like bull****.

"Innovative features used in this series have made sure that each of the titles depicts legit horror. However, gamers will always tell you that the gameplay, graphics, fantastic environments and audio quality don’t mean squat unless the game has a gripping storyline."

Yeah, smells like bull**** to me.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
On top of all that, it would make much more sense for Capcom to release RE7 next year, as it will be the 20th Anniversary and all. They would be crazy and stupid to miss that.

I dunno, they missed the 10th anniversary when it came to Resident Evil 4. Although 2006 did give us Deadly Silence on DS.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Was deadly silence any good? I never played that one.

It's long box Resident Evil on DS. Only differences I really recall are there are first person knife sequences, it has yet another layout of the mansion (making it three now), and you can choose the colour of the blood. Red, Purple and Green. In fact, I think the default is purple. (Oh Nintendo...)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
On top of all that, it would make much more sense for Capcom to release RE7 next year, as it will be the 20th Anniversary and all. They would be crazy and stupid to miss that.
Wow! I just realized next year will be a 20th year anniversary . . . I wish I would have been alive to get RE back in '96

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Wow! I just realized next year will be a 20th year anniversary . . . I wish I would have been alive to get RE back in '96
- I was 15 ...It was Amazing !!!! My friends and I lined up for the release of it at ebgames we were all 15 year old horror fans waiting to witness a lifetime memory wed always hold dear forever... we stayed up all night taking turns until we beat the game at 7am the next day !!! Exhausted ...but worth it !!! Well never forget that nor will we ever give up on being fans . Today our kids, nieces and nephews we have introduced into the RESIDENT EVIL WORLD..They are now our ages back then ...Getting to experience RESIDENT EVIL 1 AGAIN for the first time !!!! So whenever some one says its just a game ...its not..its also a moment you never forget. we may not see each other no more and some of us have passed away, but whenever anything Resident Evil comes out I know we all still remember the first time we entered that mansion together.

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
This rumour may still pan out true,
There's more speculation and rumors surfacing that there will be a game either now or next year.
Next year is the 20th year anniversary of Resident evil.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
It could also just be that RE: Zero Remaster that was "leaked/rumored" a while ago.
- I agree with you, but theres been a rumor for a long while about resident evil 7 in production a few years too! So If anything resident evil 7 could be done by now

Denzil22

Premium
Can we be sure this is still Resident evil 7 and not another spin off I know it's a nightmare just really expected RE7 next year as it's the 20th anniversary capcom have to do something special for that or I hope so.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Maybe for the anniversary they will release a remaster for re2. That seems like the mostly anticipated game
I would prefer re3 or both in one

Top Bottom