• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(POLL) What kind of animal is Femme after all?

What animal is La Femme Fatale?

• A horny rhino

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • A starving dinosaur (T-Rex)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A cougar

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • A big-ass monkey

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • A cute squirrel

• A really cute, sensitive, adorable mammoth

• A feathery butterfly

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • An OMFG/Holy ****, uberly FAT whale

• Another whale (Orca)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • A Tiger (Woods)

• Total voters

Mr Sunshine

MULTIPLE VOTING IS ALLOWED

So, I've been recently having a lot of discussions about this subject with some of our members here, but we never managed to come to a decent conclusion and for this I've decided to make this poll. Let's end this once and for all! Savvy?

Horny Rhino
46dec18-hippo-penis.jpg

All rhinos have horns. Their horns, unlike those of other horned mammals, consist of keratin only and lack a bony core, such as bovine horns.

Starving Dinosaur (T-Rex)
ngbbs487a34466cb40.jpg

Starving dinosaur is starving. He/She will eat anything that comes on his/her way, even poor Mario..

Cougar
Cougars.jpg

Cougars are very fast animals. Their top speed is about 72 km/h or 10 youngsters in a day.

Big-Ass Monkey
ginormous-monkey-butt.jpg

SPANK BABY SPANK!

Cute Squirrel
baby-squirrel.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Really Cute, Sensitive, Adorable Mammoth
elephant-gross.jpg

Wtf? This is not a really cute, sensitive ,adorbale mammoth, but a really indiscreet, curious elephant!

Feathery Butterfly
beautiful-butterfly-garden--large-msg-118811695899.jpg

Feathery butterflies are that type of animal you'll have to have in your mind when your girlfriend is about to come on top of you if you want to make it out alive.. So instead of moaning from pain try saying something like "Woah, did a feather just sit on me?". Sounds easy, but have you ever done it?

OMFG/Holy ****, Uberly FAT Whale
sperm-whale.jpg

It's pretty self explanatory. This thing weights around 51,000 kg!

Another Whale (Orca)
Matt%20the%20Fat%20Whale.jpg

Duh!

Tiger (Woods)
tiger-woods-birthday.jpg

A golf champion. People say he's equally capable in sex though. Hence his name.

NOTE: The choice of the animals is obviously totally random. The creators of this poll by no means want to imply something and they will share their personal opinions in the discussion area of this poll.

Mr Sunshine

What no blob fish?

Oh man, Fallen, you certainly know how to flatter a girl. And thank you Tremor!

I don't know about a blob fish, but I could have added a blow fish.

Please, I'm always flattering when it comes to.. women. It's.. men that I have trouble with.

I couldn't decide, so I just voted for all of them. :p

So, you've voted for the whale as well? Don't worry. We'll still be in touch thanks to DMC.

Fallen,.........................nevermind.

Yeah, yeah. I know. Don't worry.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I selected cougar. It's the only realistic answer, She look's nothing like all the others, Femme you dont even look like those cougars your much more smexy!

I think I should bring this to light, I think we should give LFF a big hand for being the most sexy peice of authority in this joint. If she cant disapline us it doesnt matter because everyone's smitten over her so she can just improvise :] most people would bend over backwards, if they dont, they will be presumed gay or worse.

one more time. authority

Top Bottom