• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Please make the Sniper Rifles stronger on matchmaking.

ArchAngel

I've been trying to use all of the sniper rifles and it takes at least like 3 bullets to kill someone. That is rediculous. The precision rifle and the arbiter should be one shot one kill...

Please make them stronger. Anyone else who wants them stronger please post on this page.

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
I've been trying to use all of the sniper rifles and it takes at least like 3 bullets to kill someone. That is rediculous. The precision rifle and the arbiter should be one shot one kill...

Please make them stronger. Anyone else who wants them stronger please post on this page.
I understand where you are coming from on this but I am not in support of this. I am not trying to be an a-$$ hole about this but if snipers were more powerful, everyone would run around hipfiring with them (sound familiar?). This would not be good due to the accuracy of hipfiring in this game. I like your determination to stand up and make a change though. However, I do not think Capcom checks this forum to make improvements to Re games but they really should consider it.

Top Bottom