• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 please help

royston33

i am playing res evil 4 on the wii and its doing my head in now i have got to the bit of the cable car bit and have got the treasure ... what do i do next i read a walkthrough that says something about a Beerstein? i dont have one and have not had one?

please help

dark_zero

you have to collect the beerstein in the farm the one with all the blue medalians you climb up the ladder to the house on your right and jump to the first window than you jump down and there should be a crate and you break it to get the beerstein

dark_zero

if you want more money yeah its better to get all the secrets in the game and not rush into it

Cousintony

[quote author=Bringerofchaos888 link=topic=317.msg7054#msg7054 date=1212400762]
You don't need that.
[/quote]

Unless you want money. And money helps alot.

SOLARISS

Beerstein is just for you to sell. you find it in the second part of the village, where you get introduced to those blue meddalions at first. get up on the first floor in the barn thingy and jump down a certain spot. just look around and you will find it.. ;)

Sephiroxas

They're right, the beer stein isn't NECESSARY for continuing the game. You have to fight the village chief.

RE_luver69

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=317.msg9525#msg9525 date=1215012850]
They're right, the beer stein isn't NECESSARY for continuing the game. You have to fight the village chief.
[/quote]
oops hehe i spelled necessarily wrong!! oops! :)

Top Bottom