• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Pc version has great graphics?

potato

I waited so long to play the PC version as i believe it gives superior graphics.

Many people say the graphic is similar to RE5, never played PC version of RE5, but PS3 i can tell it's a great leap ahead of RE5, most notable is the high contrast HDR effects and the utilization of near pitch black environments. The Lighting effects are pretty good on par with many graphic intensive games, some texture maybe low resolution but not too much a problem. The cutscenes are also made with quality.

I was dissapointed when I played Leon's campaign & prelude because many awkward moments where cutscenes just cuts in the middle of the gameplay and many random deaths by QRT or flying police cars and the running part isn't fun at all due to the confusing direction controls.

After playing Chris's scenario it felt more RE5 and slower pace even though it had more intensive gunfights on the ship. Still can't help dying right after a cutscene which i can't skip.

But I wished they had Lost Nightmare like slow pace less action oriented scenario for a character.

Also anyone had the problem of missing head during cutscenes on the PC version? I noticed a few on Chris cutscenes. I applied Widescreen fix to widen the view on the cutscenes to suit 16:9 screen.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I'm getting a new PC soon so i might get re6 (again) to try No mercy mode. Have you tried it? Is it co-op on no mercy?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I don't have the PC version, but I believe it is co-op for No Mercy. I remember seeing a guy post a video of it on Youtube, and they were running around in their LFD2 costumes.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The graphics certainly are better than on consoles and yes, No Mercy has co-op just like the regular Mercs in RE6.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
nice one guys I really wanted to try that mode so may get re6 again for pc as its fairly cheap on steam. I already have re5 ready for PC and battlefield 3 to test out how it will run. May get re6 later, i heard the no mercy on re5 is single player only ,-unless you use a hacker thing. And also the problem with re5 PC is having to complete the whole thing before doing mercs Again which after completing it like 5 times before would be a bit long

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I can't wait to see what kind of stuff Capcom has in store for next-gen RE titles. UP THOSE TEXTURES, B*TCHES!

Wvlfy

The character models look great, but don't zoom in on the background textures. I saw a lot of low-res textures, even in cutscenes. Yegh.

t103Ninja

graphics are a little bit better on PC if for nothing else the ability to have the game in native 1080p if your going to play on PC though i would suggest using a controller cuz RE has horrible keyboard and mouse control

Top Bottom