• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Other Resident Evil 2 and 3 remakes

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
What if we had a remake for Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3.We have a remake for the first Resident Evil so why not a remake for 2 and 3?

Note: I messed up the title of this thread. It should have been Resident Evil 2 and 3 remake. I forgot to take out others when I changed the title.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
This has been discussed so many times lol. We would all love to see a remake for 2 and 3, but obviously capcom have discussed this and have reasons for not doing it...yet!

aintnoscrub

Premium
This has been discussed so many times lol. We would all love to see a remake for 2 and 3, but obviously capcom have discussed this and have reasons for not doing it...yet! Darkside is the so called remake for 2 but it just doesn't cut it as a proper remake.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
aintnoscrub;52348 said:
This has been discussed so many times lol. We would all love to see a remake for 2 and 3, but obviously capcom have discussed this and have reasons for not doing it...yet! Darkside is the so called remake for 2 but it just doesn't cut it as a proper remake.

No need to double post, you could have just edited the 1rst post.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
BIGHARD CHEATER;52340 said:
What if we had a remake for Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3.We have a remake for the first Resident Evil so why not a remake for 2 and 3?

Note: I messed up the title of this thread. It should have been Resident Evil 2 and 3 remake. I forgot to take out others when I changed the title.

Getting a REmake for those two (Especially RE3) would be VERY MUCH appreciated. :)

aintnoscrub

Premium
I didn't intentionally double post. Nothings been edited either, it was an internet error. i clicked post, then clicked stop, then finished typing. So i didn't edit it

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I would LOVE to see an REmake for RE2 and RE3...but isnt the Dark Chronicals (or whatever its called) supposed to be a remake of RE2? Thats what I was told.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Whats the segment about Leon in South America about? (sorry for so many questions, I'm just a very curious person)

aintnoscrub

Premium
its just a filler..because if you've played re4, you will know that leon came across jack krauser who he had a history with, so this south american segment is to show you apart of their past together.
i think.

Top Bottom