• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

other Good place for fans to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzil22

Premium
So I have only been on this forum for a few days but I really enjoy talk to you guys specially wen a new games out its really fun to gess what might happen next . Years ago around wen re5 came out I was part of a resi YouTube grope who would role play and discuss the games ect but I sort of lost touch with it. I was wondering if anyone else know any other good resident evil Groups or forums so I can join them to also thank you all for making me feel welcome:D

berto

I Saw the Devil
Something else. This isn't a community, as far as I can tell, since I can't find a signing up option or registration for the site but *Links cut* is a great place to get RE goodies like info, translations, indepth analysis and a whole lot of other RE related things, and ocationally the other games that were born from RE like DMC1 and Haunting Ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

Denzil22

Premium
Something else. This isn't a community, as far as I can tell, since I can't find a signing up option or registration for the site but *Links cut* is a great place to get RE goodies like info, translations, indepth analysis and a whole lot of other RE related things, and ocationally the other games that were born from RE like DMC1 and Haunting Ground.
Thanks again will check it out :)

Last edited by a moderator:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I understand that you both are new so I'll refrain from biting anyone's head off, but it's generally bad form and rude to link to another RE-related community without asking a staff member's permission. This is right in our forum rules, which you agreed to abide by when you joined. It's sort of like going into Pizza Hut and telling people to go to Dominos.

I don't mind if you include links to Youtube groups and such, but please try to avoid linking to other RE communities.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom