• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Online Play?

Mezolitik

Hi all,

I'm new here - not new to RE though!

I was just wondering what everyone's experience with RE6 online play has been. I bought the DLC bundle and, while I've only played for an hour or so, it seems quite PVP heavy, and I tend to suck at deathmatch modes. I lasted 40 seconds in 'Survivors'.

I love the co-operative style online play, like in Mass Effect 3, so I can probably get my fix from Mercenaries. I'm quite surprised there isn't a four-player Mercenaries mode - or a true siege mode where you have to defend e.g. the gun shop from zombies.

Agent Hunt is fun, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of point to it, given that zombies generally don't fare well against machine guns. And there seems to be a lot of luck involved with finding a game in the first place.

Anyway, if anybody wants to play Mercenaries or go emblem hunting in the campaign (or anything else), add me on PS3. My name is Mezolitik. I'm on most evenings and weekends (UK time). I have a mic!

Thanks! :)

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I find Agent Hunt kind of frustrating to play, and tend to end up in games where people are just hanging around in parts of the campaign killing the people that come online with rocket launchers or whatever. I'm not very good at survivors either =p. I have more luck in team matches, but a lot of the time end up on a team where I'm the only one trying, against a group of friends. I think it's better if you know the people you're playing with. Siege and Onslaught are my two favourites, but Siege is best with 6 people.

4 player Mercenaries would be awesome. They would probably have to ramp up the number of enemies and points allowance pretty massively though.

mrsjimmymare

Hi guys! I'm new here, if anyone's on PS3 and like to play Survivors, find mrsjimmymare (PSN ID). I records my gameplays so, maybe you're next to be on my videos! ^^ See ya!

PerfectChaos

Agent Hunt is kinda meh... zombies are slow. Not really the most fun to play
Mercenaries, love it, zombie killing fun, I dont even care if the partner isnt good, I'll just kill zombies as much I can and try my best to keep my partner alive and hope I get the same kind of back up
Survivors? I'm decent in it, Its so confusing sometimes though and alot of it is luck sometimes but... I also love sneaking behind people and giving them a kick lolz
I work better in teams in survivors though

Top Bottom