• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 no more hope.....

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I dont know why but there has been a whole wave of new users on here that get banned within there first few posts. This reminds me of anouther forum i was a member of, at least 90% of its users were either trolls, wum's, or idiots. Anyway, hardly any discussion would go on about the topic that the forum was set up for. Untill one day the admin snapped, he must have banned 95% of the forums users, leaving only a few left. Understandably, things went silent after that untill the forum itself was shut down.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No seriously HB is right, you don't have to be a mod to let someone know you're breaking the rules. You can't just come in any topic and make your own conversation. What's the point of having seperate topics? This IS his topic he made it, yeah people are free to post in it and things do go off topic but you're suppose to get back on topic so the thread won't be pointless.

And no, that's not how it goes in real life, if someone started conversation about something you talk about that subject when the subject changes it becomes another topic. You guys are being rude.

Edit: I didn't see the post above since it was posted while I was posting at the same time. HB don't let it get to you, it's not worth getting in troble with the mods.
But it is NOT his thread...Once created it is free for all to use...I've posted MANY a thread on here, and when people say things I don't like I don't freak out about it it...Because people are free to share their views and in doing so get off topic all the time...It happens all the time on here, I've been the one to get off topic before, and I've been the one to get the topic going again...Frankly, you and I still talking about the fact that this thread is off topic is off topic, so we are only adding to the problem...If it's a big deal the modoraters will take care of it, because that's their job on here...But at the end of the day, none of us on here that create threads OWN that thread...

This is that last I will say on the subject and my sincere apologies if I offended anybody...

But it is NOT his thread...Once created it is free for all to use...I've posted MANY a thread on here, and when people say things I don't like I don't freak out about it it...Because people are free to share their views and in doing so get off topic all the time...It happens all the time on here, I've been the one to get off topic before, and I've been the one to get the topic going again...Frankly, you and I still talking about the fact that this thread is off topic is off topic, so we are only adding to the problem...If it's a big deal the modoraters will take care of it, because that's their job on here...But at the end of the day, none of us on here that create threads OWN that thread...

This is that last I will say on the subject and my sincere apologies if I offended anybody...
I'm off topic because you guys were ganging up on HB which isn't right. HB doesn't OWN the topic but people should be respectful enough to at least try and stay on topic. And like I said before there is no point in posting threads if people can just go off topic at all times. It's a forum rule for a reason. And I don't have to be a mod to point out obvious problems.

On topic: If this is Capcom really doing this, it is definately one of the most interesting advertisements i've ever seen.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

- its cause you act like a know it all or someones mother!!! add to a thread dont take from it or try to make yourself sound all high and mighty, cause your not....the end!

http://www.strategyinformer.com/new...oster-campaign-resident-evil-6-reveal-tonight
Im pretty dang late on this, but Capcom is behind it. (Sorry if it was posted on another page and I didn't see it.)

Now that is SICK! What a way to advertise. But besides a new RE game I wonder what it means by no hope left. In the RE6 trailer the Ashley sounding girl said the world needs you. Then Alex said, not me just my blood meaning they need some kinda cure in his blood. Just how many people become infected? And can they stop it? Or is there no hope left!? :eek:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Guys, guys - what the motherfudge?

Seriously, are you all going to do this? Start getting all silly over the ownership of a thread?

I'm not going to bother with warnings and the like seeing as I'd be here all night but let me make one thing perfectly clear: the staff can do their job very well, thank you, without some of you either criticising or backseat moderating. This site is actually, for all intents and purposes, mine. Ergo, all threads contained therein are also mine. So before we get all snippy over who owns what, just remember that I own everything. End of.

On a more serious note, the nature of internet forums means things do wander off the point from time to time. So long as it's not a serious derailment, we tend to be relaxed about it as it keeps people talking and the thread can be put back on track at any time by any poster. However, two or three pages of raging over nothing is just stupid and I don't want to see it any more, ok?

If you have a problem with any of this, please feel free to PM me to discuss it more fully. I would be more than happy to talk through any specific issues you have regarding this subject but for the purposes of avoiding bans, thread locks and angry squirrels (seriously, they are EVERYWHERE right now) can we please just continue to discuss the original topic and not pursue this argument further except via private conversation.

Top Bottom