• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Next REmake Survey (Official)

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Done and done.

I also included a request for the rumored Dino Crisis remake.

Ikawaru

I included an 'RE3 Remake Enhanced Edition' made by the same team that did RE2 and RE4 Remake along with CV and RE1 as my secondary choices.

All are preferable to RE5R, as I'm not big -at all- on co-op shooters.

There's tons of other things I would find ideal, but they are probably too impractical and nuanced from a development POV so I kept it as pragmatic and realistic as possible. Yes, it would be sh***y to have to pay $20-$30 extra for a better RE3R, but I think it would be worth it in the long run if they really put their teeth and nails into it.

Last edited:

Kephazard

As unlikely as I think it is for them to revisit RE:3 i really wish they would. It just feels like such a let down and a blemish on a recently spotless track record. Just adding some extra city sections with more Nemesis stalking would suffice. Though I know most would like to see the clocktower returned. Though my biggest gripe is just the misuse of "I'll show you stars." Desperately wish they'd put that back at the end.

Anyways, my other requests were for CV, Outbreak 1&2 (and hopefully some of the unppublished cut content)

Would LOVE an Operation Javier DLC for RE:4

And a remake of 1 & 0 with the continuity errors addressed. Specifically with Rebecca.

SpaceOwlHoot

I missed the survey. What were they asking? Did it give a preset for options or was it a free-form textbox where anything can be added?

Top Bottom