• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised new voice actors

wayne

Couldnt see another thread about this but is it true that there recasting for this game instead of having the gamecube voiceovers? I think its good they are because the gamecube voices wernt really that great.

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
i doubt it, it's being described as just an HD update, and that's tedious work. where'd you hear that?
P.S. if you thought the gamecube voiceovers were subpar, you should try 1996 version :p

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I've heard this as well, although I have not seen a official confirmation from Capcom on it, merely word of mouth at this point from someone who says that they found out from a employee of capcom (think it was on Capcom Unity).

But if true I would have to say.....why?

I understand updated from the cheesy and very dated dialog of the original Resident Evil game (which I happened to love for its cheesiness lol) but I've played REremake really, and in my honest opinion the voice actors did a great job and it still does not feel dated to me so I just can't see the point if this is actually tru.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If TGS is what I think it is (Tokyo Game Show), I thought that was next week...

Sekakäyttäjä

I would recruit original crew anyday. That's right! Inezh and her talented companions. ;) Seriosly, after all these years I can't stop loving them! Lack of experience ? Cheesy ? Dated? I'd say it's loud and clear amalgamating with strong attitude. ;) Is there anything that excruciates my auditory organ? I would totally declare an execution on Steve (Code Veronica) and Fayt (Star Ocean 3) for their shocking performance! :angry:

Top Bottom