• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New to RE6, item question

steam

I just started playing, I'm currently doing Leon's campaign. If I start a new campaign with a different character, what happens to my weapons/ammo/items? do they transfer or no?
If they don't transfer, will i still have them when i resume Leon's campaign?

thanks for your help

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The campaigns are completely separate from each other in that regard, so if you play as Chris, for example, and switch back to Leon after a while, Leon will still have the weapons and items he had the last time you played as him, and Chris will keep his. If you restart a campaign you have played before, the game specifically asks you whether or not you'd like to keep the weapons and items you've found so far. However, keep in mind that it completely depends on the character, so if you restart Leon's campaign as Helena without ever having played as her before, she will not have any of the weapons or items you found as Leon until she finds them herself.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
You should also note that if your going to attempt no hope difficulty you should do some chapters on the easiest difficulty first to stock up on herbs and ammo as YOU WILL RUN OUT

Top Bottom