• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Solo Hero

New solo Hero

• Sherry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake

• Moira

• Helena

• Sheva

• Luis

• Carlos

• Total voters

shadowman912

We've seen campaigns and games focused around individuals. Leon, Chris, Jill, Barry, Clair, Rebecca. Although I love them and do not want them to be faded away, solo games/CGI films are the best way to gain a clear insight to the character, their motives, goals, etc. So if capcom were to pick an existing character to focus an entire game on, (or a non Leon CGI movie), not just a partner role or a mini campaign like how they broke them up in 6, who would you like to play as? Pick one. If you'd like, include a scenario for the game/movie and mention runner ups. The poll is more or less for your #1. I'm including some (believed to be) deceased ones. Umbrella Chronicles took us back in time, why not others?

I'm sure I forgot some fan favs, but I'm only allowed so many poll options. Feel free to select other and add your own hero you'd like to get more in depth screen time. Maybe some of you would like an Outbreak character like Kevin or Alyssa to get some focus. Did Kevin join the BSAA too? What dark places could Alyssas reporter career have taken her after raccoon? I'll do another for villains if that seems popular.

Last edited:

shadowman912

I myself voted Ada. Although she's had several mini segments, she's always the hidden support type character. Then they throw in a mini campaign to sum up her involvement. As involved as she is in EVERYTHING, I think we could do with finally know more about her. We could learn her background, who The Organization is, and end her and Leons doomed love saga.

Behind that, I'd really like to see Piers's one man struggle to find Chris. He was ticked when he finally found him. He must have gone through some tough stuff in those 6 months in Edonia. He was a soldier, not an agent. Did he have to go rogue until he found him? Or did he become Alphas Captain in his absense and plead with high brass that Chris was alive out there. Not to mention he was much more willing to stand up to Chris afterwards. He came into his own as a leader somehow, I think that journey deserves telling.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I picked Ada, simply because I wouldn't really care for any other character you listed to be the star of their own game.

shadowman912

Ark Thompson.
Nice. That didn't even occur to me. If an admin happens to find this thread and could show me a way to let you change your vote I'll try and correct it. Unless you're satisfied with your Ada vote.

Are we talking pre-damnation? Or post? That wheelchair would limit mobility, maybe up the suspense factor.

Top Bottom