• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 New RE 7 Trailer

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
New RE 7 Trailer. On tour across the US.
https://www.residenteviltour.com/
Cr26zeNVIAAZJcm.jpg

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well I'm not wrong am I, it is a trailer :p. Not sure about the places they're going to but apparently somebody saw the trailer in Houston, they'll probably visit Louisiana too since the game actually takes place there.

Hope they come to Canada as well. I get the feeling they are only hitting up a few major cities in the US. Hopefully they announce dates soon. As far as I know it's just in San Francisco for now, with a cross country tour to be announced after. http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2016/09/08/the-resident-evil-20th-anniversary-us-tour-kicks-off-next-week-in-san-Francisco

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Here's a new trailer

Mr family man Baker is pretty active.
Im at work so didn't have the sound on, but I like to think he has expanded his catchphrases with the following:
"this is a shovel son"
"get out of the car son"
"I'm on fire son"
"get your arm off the ****ing table son son"
"eat your damn food son"
"shut up wife son"

Oh and the demo is being updated too... Woo for incomplete demos

Last edited:

Mako Crab

So where the original RE was inspired heavily from Romero & other zombie flicks, this one appears to be inspired by Deliverance & The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Sorry but I'm just not feeling it. And I say that as someone that's enjoyed pretty much every RE game. Even part 6, which gets so much hate- that was a fun game! I even have a soft spot for RE: Survivor & that was far from a great game.

But this- I'm cool with change & making it more horror driven instead of action driven, but aside from 1 or 2 shambling zombies, nothing about this says RE to me.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Mr family man Baker is pretty active.
Im at work so didn't have the sound on, but I like to think he has expanded his catchphrases with the following:
"this is a shovel son"
"get out of the car son"
"I'm on fire son"
"get your arm off the ****ing table son son"
"eat your damn food son"
"shut up wife son"

Oh and the demo is being updated too... Woo for incomplete demos

"Eat the black stuff, it'll put hair on your balls, son"

Monster Mash

The only real worry I have is that the family seems to be the only villains thus far that you fight. While it's still very early on in what we know, I do want to see some mooks. Jack Baker does seem to be an interesting combination of Axeman and Mr. X.

Monster Mash

Since it's Louisiana, mutant spiders and alligators could definitely make a comeback. Also, the game could feature slime covered "swamp" zombies that are dangerous but disintegrate quickly. Another idea is that, due to all of the pollution and oil spills down there, there could be lots of misshaped things; maybe this area could be a former dumping ground for Umbrella waste, with all of the different viruses mutating merging.

Top Bottom