• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 New PS3 Image. Funny thought

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Don't you think this "new" Jill Valentine:

321419_10151645788025744_1439545456_n.jpg

Looks like her?:

pam_beesley_396x222.jpg

haha

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i don't know what's scary, but the fact that people are saying that Jill's face has been manipulated through out the RE series is mind blowing (or something of this matter)

Fenris

Wolf :)
Let's just wait and keep calm. Maybe this face is just used for the cover of this magazine and we will never see it in the games.

Eddges

Let's just wait and keep calm. Maybe this face is just used for the cover of this magazine and we will never see it in the games.
She looks great in the magazine cover, tho I prefer the old face model, but it could have been worse

Eddges

i don't know what's scary, but the fact that people are saying that Jill's face has been manipulated through out the RE series is mind blowing (or something of this matter)
Don't you think they changed jills model?

THE ORIGINAL BEAUTIFUL JILL:
video%20games%20jill%20valentine%20chris%20redfield%20resident%20evil%205%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_31.jpg

The multiple changes in only 2012
resi_revelations_blog_image--article_image.jpg

Resident-Evil-Mercenaries-3d-Alternate-outfit-jill-valentine-22677437-900-1125.jpg

Jill_Valentine.jpg

Resident-evil-revelations-jill-valentine-cutscenes-1024x642.jpg

bruno

Chief Researcher
In RE (GC), Jill's face model was Julia Voth. In RE5, they tried to make her look like in RE (GC), but older and more detailed.
In Revelations, Mercs 3D and ORC, her face model was Amra Silajdzic, and Jill actually looks a lot like her.
I guess they decided to change her in the HD version of Revelations because people were complaining about her new look. In that magazine cover, she reminds me of Lara Croft...

21442bb939dadd51c3e1c2fdc92383ec.jpeg

Eddges

In RE (GC), Jill's face model was Julia Voth. In RE5, they tried to make her look like in RE (GC), but older and more detailed.
In Revelations, Mercs 3D and ORC, her face model was Amra Silajdzic, and Jill actually looks a lot like her.
I guess they decided to change her in the HD version of Revelations because people were complaining about her new look. In that magazine cover, she reminds me of Lara Croft...

21442bb939dadd51c3e1c2fdc92383ec.jpeg

Yeah, I mean this new person they choosed also looks beautiful and sexy.
But why couldn't they stick to Julia Voth? She is so much sexier and better! and it's Jill Valentine face! you can't change it!

bruno

Chief Researcher
I agree, Jill is almost irrecognizable, and I think her face was so unique and iconic.
I don't know why they changed her, but I guess they lose the right to use the model's face after some years or something like that.
In the Assassin's creed series, Desmond has the same face in AC1, 2 an Brotherhood, but then he changes a lot in Revelations and then again in AC3.
However, Julia Voth always seemed open to do more work as Jill, she even participated in a short movie about zombies (Project S.E.R.A.) as a character named Jill.
Maybe this new model accepted the work for a lower price or something.

Fenris

Wolf :)
But the thing is, that Julia stated in a interview that she had no contract problems with Capcom whatsoever. Her contract wasn't over but her face was changed nevertheless. She has no idea why Capcom replaced her. If Capcom would have had trouble with her contract I'm sure she would have told us.

bruno

Chief Researcher
But the thing is, that Julia stated in a interview that she had no contract problems with Capcom whatsoever. Her contract wasn't over but her face was changed nevertheless. She has no idea why Capcom replaced her. If Capcom would have had trouble with her contract I'm sure she would have told us.

If that's the case, they may have changed because the new model has less complex facial features and was easier to implement on the 3DS. I hope they change her to Voth again, if Jill appears in any future RE.
Actually, it'd be great if they used her in the HD version of Revelations.

svp

yeah I miss Jills cute face from the GC, thats the best she looked in my opinion. also she had a unique shape to her lips that was very sexy

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I would just like to point out that Capcom changes models for all characters as the games go on, yet everyone only seems to be obsessed with Jill's model. Why is that? I'm genuinely curious.

Top Bottom