• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Jill & Claire DLC confirmed!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
april-fools-day-9-290x300.gif

Meg

So bin ich eben
How did I know this was going to be an April Fools joke? And you stole that picture from me! :p

Fenris

Wolf :)
Nice joke^^ At first I didn't realize it (probably because I'm too optimistic) about the Claire DLC: As long as there isn't an confirmationen I wouldn't believe in it and so far I didn't found any reliable source about it.

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Man that'd be fun if it was true....But would this hypothetical april fools DLC be like, just mercenary's characters, or an entire new scenario?
Because, ok, imagine playing a scenario where Claire is worried because her brother's dropped off the map again, and she grabs Jill to go find him, arriving in Edonia right after Piers got Chris and took him to China. Then they follow after them, one step behind, but cleaning up his messes and stuff...Helping to deal with the cocoons in the basement of the building that get's blown up, getting to where they confront Carla, missing Chris and just seeing Leon and Helena leaving to get Simmons...maybe they get on the ship too and also have to get out before Carla sinks it...then they show up at the end, ****ed off and bloody, and they fish Chris out of the ocean and Claire reads him the riot act for disappearing again
dang, if I didn't have school work to worry about I would totally write that as a fanfic :p

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
IT would be pretty damn sweet! I hope they at least do something similar to the Mercs Reunion in RE5 (Jill, Claire, and I secretly want to play as Hunnigan!)
...gosh I would love to play as Hunnigan. I'm sure she's got some sort of hidden talent!

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Doubt it. She seems the cubical type. LOL

Oh, you never know : ) I bet she's had to do some kind of training, to be working with Leon, even if it is from behind a desk.
(Oh...a game where Hunnigan or the agency gets attacked because someones going after Leon/Helena/Sherry and she has to travel with them...oooh that would be fun :B )

Top Bottom