• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkside Chronicles New continuations

Pig Demon

I liked the new stories in the game, but I don't understand why Capcom decided to use darkside chronicles redo games they already made from the same point of view as the originals? Its seems with a name like darkside chronicles that they should have told these stories from other characters POVs. Examples include

RE – Enrico, Kenneth and Forest
RE2 – Annette, Marvin, and Brian
RE3 – Nicholai
RECV – Steve and Wesker
Revelations- Rachael
RE5- Excella and Ricardo

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I liked the new stories in the game, but I don't understand why Capcom decided to use darkside chronicles redo games they already made from the same point of view as the originals? Its seems with a name like darkside chronicles that they should have told these stories from other characters POVs. Examples include

RE – Enrico, Kenneth and Forest
RE2 – Annette, Marvin, and Brian
RE3 – Nicholai
RECV – Steve and Wesker
Revelations- Rachael
RE5- Excella and Ricardo
Because...All the Chronicles games were made for are to catch the fans up and give them a quick synopsis so that they can understand the new cannon scenarios like The 4th Survivor, the mission with Ada escaping Raccoon, the mission to Russia, and Leon's trip to South America...If we did it the way you say then it wouldn't catch us up at all...It would take an experienced player that already knows the original stories to play this game and fully understand it...

Top Bottom