• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) nemmy is cute

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
319250_298158140200604_891785382_n.jpg

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Oh good ol' nemmy was cute, especially around Jill x'D I always thought he had a crush on her.
But that evil c*nt Jill Valentine got it all wrong and killed poor Nemesis :'( She's pure evil.

Anyways, it seems like every big and buff guy in RE is into Jill. You know, Chris Redfield reminded me of Nemesis in RE5. He became buff and he was yapping Jill's name like every 5sec. Nemesis was also buff, but instead of "Jill" he was yelling "S.T.A.R.S", but basically it's the same. xD

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
Nemmy was a cute big ol chubster who just wanted a friend. Jill miss understood him and killed him but I think he just wanted to complament Jill's hair and borrow her clothes.
His whole life he was picked on for being too big for his clothes and not fitting in his desk at school. He would constantly bump his head exiting the bus and get teased. Poor Nemmy. Comics coming soon

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
He kept on promising to make Jill a STAR.

What he didn't know?

She didn't need NO MAN telling her how to be a STAR. She was a STAR all on her own.

Top Bottom