• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My very formal introduction.

Chloe Smith

Hello there.

My name is Chloe, and I'm from Las Cruces, New Mexico. Theres not much to do out here, and I spend most of my time playing video games, on the computer, or doing the girly thing and cheerleading. (I enjoy the excercise from cheerleading, not the slutty choreography or the atrocious "come bang me now" get ups we have to wear.)

My history with Resident Evil is possibly a longer one, and somehow I ended up here. First, I had been at the Resident Evil Labs, when I was finishing out my 8th grade year. I began roleplaying there, and I left suddenly to go to Umbrella Inc. Hurricane Holly (the admin there) didn't like me from the start, so it wasn't the best place for me to be. I took my leave, after posting a few of my fanfics, roleplays, and saying my goodbyes.

My experience in roleplay is seasoned, as I have 4 nice years under my belt, each included major improvements on not only my vocabulary, but my roleplaying and storytelling prowess.

I'm a huge fan of the original Silent Hill, Resident Evil (obvious) X-Men, Tomb Raider, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and fighting games.

I am a very large advocate for Sherry Birkin, as I was a fan of her when I had first seen her debut in Resident Evil 2. I even had a very successful essay my previous semester on her. I'm excited for Resident Evil 5, but I cannot WAIT to see Sherry.

I have two "special skills". I can tie a cherry stem into a knot using only my toungue, and I was able to twitch my eyes since I was six.

If you have any questions about me, or other things I didn't include, please feel free to ask.

I hope you all like my little mini-biography, and I can't wait to get to know my fellow forum members.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I like the Bio you got there and i'm a fan of Silent Hill and Tomb Raider myself. Well you have joined a great community here and i would like to welcome you to the forum, have a good time and i hope to see you around :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you like x-men thats cool! I like wolverine the most, welcome to the pack bub!

its good to see another resi evil fan joining us, an telling us about there mini bio-hazard.. im joking haha, welcooome!

wolverine-07-30-06.jpg

A_Wesker123

The Original
Welcome :D

Have fun and remember to be active :)

Feel free to ask us all anything you would like to know about the forum or Resident Evil in general :D

Hoady

Pleasure to have you here Chloe and nice to see you put the effort in making a proper introduction.:p

Its good to see we have nice girls coming here also your taste gaming wise is good(and special skills of course)we look forward to talking to you in the future(and maybe even some coop in Resident Evil 5). :)

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Chloe Smith link=topic=711.msg17965#msg17965 date=1229238792]
Hello there.

My name is Chloe, and I'm from Las Cruces, New Mexico. Theres not much to do out here, and I spend most of my time playing video games, on the computer, or doing the girly thing and cheerleading. (I enjoy the excercise from cheerleading, not the slutty choreography or the atrocious "come bang me now" get ups we have to wear.)

My history with Resident Evil is possibly a longer one, and somehow I ended up here. First, I had been at the Resident Evil Labs, when I was finishing out my 8th grade year. I began roleplaying there, and I left suddenly to go to Umbrella Inc. Hurricane Holly (the admin there) didn't like me from the start, so it wasn't the best place for me to be. I took my leave, after posting a few of my fanfics, roleplays, and saying my goodbyes.

My experience in roleplay is seasoned, as I have 4 nice years under my belt, each included major improvements on not only my vocabulary, but my roleplaying and storytelling prowess.

I'm a huge fan of the original Silent Hill, Resident Evil (obvious) X-Men, Tomb Raider, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and fighting games.

I am a very large advocate for Sherry Birkin, as I was a fan of her when I had first seen her debut in Resident Evil 2. I even had a very successful essay my previous semester on her. I'm excited for Resident Evil 5, but I cannot WAIT to see Sherry.

I have two "special skills". I can tie a cherry stem into a knot using only my toungue, and I was able to twitch my eyes since I was six.

If you have any questions about me, or other things I didn't include, please feel free to ask.

I hope you all like my little mini-biography, and I can't wait to get to know my fellow forum members.
[/quote]do u have a reisent evil oc?(orignal character)

3d-agent

welcome on board, I am fan of RE series, Final Fantasy, MGS, KOF, Silent Hill series,,,i just love to play video games.

Feel Free to ask us anything.

Have fun, and i hope u hate zombies. ;)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
nice long intro, makes a change from reading "hello there im new..." lol

stay active as much as poss, get around the threads, and go to "show me your face" its good to put a name to the face.
well for the majority of people who actually do that.

Chloe Smith

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=711.msg18016#msg18016 date=1229273626]
nice long intro, makes a change from reading "hello there im new..." lol

stay active as much as poss, get around the threads, and go to "show me your face" its good to put a name to the face.
well for the majority of people who actually do that.
[/quote]

Well, it seems like a legitamate excuse to take some new pictures. I will post those shortly, after my camera is finished charging.

[quote author=CarolineAudley link=topic=711.msg18002#msg18002 date=1229262175]
do u have a reisent evil oc?(orignal character)
[/quote]

I have created quite a few over the years. I have them all in neat little profile somewhere in my documents on here.

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=711.msg18000#msg18000 date=1229259841]
Pleasure to have you here Chloe and nice to see you put the effort in making a proper introduction.:p

Its good to see we have nice girls coming here also your taste gaming wise is good(and special skills of course)we look forward to talking to you in the future(and maybe even some coop in Resident Evil 5). :)
[/quote]

Well, a girl has to seperate herself from all the other "IM A GARL LULZ" chicks that think they can get away easily with a bad vocabulary.

Either way, thank all of you for the very warm welcome, and I promise I will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Chloe Smith

Well, basically, I was just telling her story, and how through Claire, she was left abandoned yet again. Claire went off to search for brother, and simply left poor Sherry in the dust. Sherry had already been abandoned by her father and mother (they both focused on their work), so it was hard for her to trust someone again. Finally trusting Claire, Sherry was ****tered when she left, and more then likely is looking for revenge.

3d-agent

Actually Claire left her with her aunt, after rescuing her in the Raccoon City. so i dont c the point that she is looking 4 revenge..i read it in RE novel thats y i am saying it.

Chloe Smith

I don't find novelization to have any importance. It's the writer's point of view, and not Capcom's. In the game, Claire left Sherry with Leon, and in turn, Leon handed over Sherry to the government. Thinking that Claire wouldn't abandon her, Sherry waited. Soon after, Sherry was handed over to Albert Wesker, as revealed in the Wesker Reports.

3d-agent

Actually novelization is based on the game story entirely, and in one ending in RE2 they all run away together...which is considered to be original ending.

And i don't remember Wesker's Report...did i missed anything?

Chloe Smith

Regardless of the ending you get in Resident Evil 2, the epilouge in Resident Evil 3 clarifies everything I just said. It feautures Sherry and tells the story of her fate, being handed over.

In Wesker's Report, Sherry is shown in Wesker's possession.

Top Bottom