• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My idea for a Wesker Story

Zacmac90

I'm planning to write a story about a teenager named Audrey Wesker, who just happens to be the daughter of the infamous Albert Wesker, she has to live with him for 2 weeks and do a report about him for school...

I have no idea if I should make this into a comedy or serious story...also if anyone would like anyone from RE 5 involved, let me know...otherwise sound like a good idea for a story?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I can totally see this as both a comedey or a serious work...either way id read it...And even if it sucks it proves one thing...Wesker isn't gay...

Zacmac90

Cool cool, I'll start working on it soon...I'll try to add a little of everything....comedy, seriousness...tragedy...anger, etc...

LOL about the gay thing...how exactly did that start anyways?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Cool cool, I'll start working on it soon...I'll try to add a little of everything....comedy, seriousness...tragedy...anger, etc...

LOL about the gay thing...how exactly did that start anyways?

It all began when Wesker said to Chris 'you've become quite an inconvenience for me'. Because we all know... if love is anything, it is inconvenient.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh lol...sorry i thought you were talkin fanfic...na i think Wesker is gay...i mean all that time with Jill in criostasis and he does NOTHING to her...hes messed up...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Not to mention he dresses far too well for a straight guy. Let's face it... only someone with uber fabulous tastes could pick out that RE 5 outfit.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
There you go. What more proof do people need?! Not to mention with Excella getting all up in his **** and him rejecting her too, what with that dress. You ain't gonna see no straight man do that.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So if Wesker is gay, wouldn't Neo from Matrix be gay as well since they basically have the same outfit?

Haha...same outfit...practicly same person...only Wesker is a COOL character...Neo is just...i hate him...not even him, but Keanu Reeves...anyway, I want an outfit like Wesker's...its freakin HOT...

Top Bottom