• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"My" Dracula Movie

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Hello everyone! :lol:

I and a cousin of mine are writing a script for a Dracula/Vampire/Werewolf film.
My cousin has contacts within the filmmaking buisness and will try to find an interested director.

I am open to ideas.
The film is only loosely based on "The Dracula Novel"... most of the events in it are original.

Since my cousin lives in Bosnia, he will try to get a director there... the beautiful landscapes of Bosnia made the decision easy.

So, the budget isnt BIG, so we cant have HUUUUGE fancy CG effects.

i will update on the project soon and post ideas for the movie of your own in the mean time! :)

D

Deleted member 1428

Oo nice ;). Hey can I get a sneak preview at it? When it's done of course :D.

Trinity

Selenatripox;45264 said:
Hello everyone! :lol:

Since my cousin lives in Bosnia, he will try to get a director there... the beautiful landscapes of Bosnia made the decision easy.

Oh so your cousin is a neighbour of mine ;) Say -zdravo- to him in my name ;)

Good luck with the movie,but try to stay true to the beautiful words for Stocker,don't ruin the idea,many did ;)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Ok, i have some problems with Draculas brides.

anyone got any ideas?

names, colors, personalities... ANYTHING?

D

Deleted member 1428

Umm lemme see.... They should wear black or pink or purple. Their personality should be that of somewhat funny and evil at the same time.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I have come up with one of the Brides this far:

Name: Lilith.

Looks: Dressed in blue/red dress, usually has black leather jacket on, has deep blue eyes, has messy red hair with blue stripes.

Personality: Chilly, but can be fun at the same time, likes "playing" with her "Food".

Position: Sort of "The Leader" of the three Brides.

D

Deleted member 1428

Ah, a good character description Selena :). Hey can the next one be named Irene?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Trinity;45613 said:
Oh I wouldn't use Lilith,unless you want to pull the Bible version.

Whats wrong with that?
It'll make the film unique.

and i prefer the first Vampire to have been a woman. :)

In my film, the "Dracula is the first Vampire" is a bluff... and Lilith was really the first Vampire.
Vlad Tepes, near death after being stabbed by his own men, is found by Lilith, who is on a "Feeding journey" across the world.
She decided to make him a Vampire... thus creating "Dracula".

MANYYYYYY years later, Dracula has managed to make everyone believe he is the first Vampire and that Lilith was indeed the bluff.
He has "pressed" Lilith down, and is treating her like a dog... and now she is merely one of his Brides, bubbling with revenge.
Unfair, isn't it?

So, that's basically the back story. :)

Top Bottom