• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Multiple Accidents on Set of the Final Chapter

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Okay, who in the world is the health and safety rep on set?

Three months ago, Milla's stunt double suffered a severe injury on set and now has to have her arm amputated, and last week another stuntman died on set. Of course accidents will happen on the set of an action movie, but two critical injuries with one resulting in death during a span of 3 months on a movie set? What on earth are they filming?

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
I was about to post this, my prayers to Ricardo and his family. As for the stuntwoman I believe it was also from the same accident that put her into coma. Not sure why it was so dangerous they might as well rename the movie to Resident Evil: Final Destination.

And I just want to let everyone know that Olivia Jackson (the stuntwoman) has started a gofundme fundraiser here https://www.gofundme.com/UNITED49

Mako Crab

The sad thing is, aside from the obvious, we all know this movie won't be worth the kind of injuries and deaths that it's taking to make it. Unbelievable. I'd find the guys in charge of safety and fire all their asses.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
The sad thing is, aside from the obvious, we all know this movie won't be worth the kind of injuries and deaths that it's taking to make it. Unbelievable. I'd find the guys in charge of safety and fire all their asses.
No movie is worth death or injury.

HookerZombie

Wow... That's just... Wow... I feel bad for those stuntpeople and I guess that goes to show how terrible these movies really are. They should have quit after the first movie.

Top Bottom