• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MOD: DURING THE STORM

Mr Sunshine

I just came across this RE2/3 mod and it looks brilliant!! You play as Kevin and for the first couple of scenes you get to see Racoon City.. alive!

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Oh man, I thought it was a mod that combined the RE2 and RE3 remakes at first. That's something I'm still waiting for.

Mr Sunshine

Aha, it seems that that the remakes have gained ground these days. You have to specify that you are referring to the originals rather the other way around (i.e., saying it's the remakes). I've noticed it in the Steam platform too. Resident evil 2 Remake is just named Resident evil 2

Mr Sunshine

So, I've played the demo and if you don't drink, you arrive earlier in the RPD and find it in a better condition with different people inside. The story is indeed drastically altered like the creator suggests. Very interesting stuff!

There are also other minor decisions that I'm not sure right now how they affect the story. Like putting the tv dinner back on the self. (i.e., when the little girl accuses you of also stealing you are able to defend yourself)

Top Bottom