• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries 3 player PLEASE

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
I noticed the PC version has 3 player mercenaries?... I think. Seriously why does PC get more than Xbox? Did we die over here or something? First this and the crossover. Please I'm begging for 3 player mercenaries, would love to play with 2 of my RE besties.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Because of more power capabilities on PC they can run the game with like twice as many enemies on screen... Its really easy to update/mod/add new content on PC, on xbox you have to make a big official title update and it costs a lot of money for developers. the pc one is all user content- the three player mercenaries is an unofficial mod using a trainer, its actually only 2 player mercs officially on PC, with the No Mercy mode having much more enemies.
I think they could potentially do it on console but its bad optimisation and it would struggle on the older consoles, its a lot smoother on PC eg. higher resolution textures and 60 Frames per second instead of 30.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Like Neo said it's a mod but you need to be before update 1.06 otherwise you'll get banned which in Re6 will NEVER let you play it again It's only fun if you play Suicidal stages anyways and I highly doubt you'd use it THAT often

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I doubt you would get banned for using a trainer??? I've used the re5 one a bit but only in offline campaign to switch the main lead to Jill. I've also done save file editing for consoles on other games to add inventorys and things. Maybe Steam is stricter?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
It's true, unfortunately. With version 1.06, using a trainer will get you banned. And that's not even a rare case, several Steam games use that anti-cheating system, VAC or whatever it's called. RE5 didn't have this, but that wasn't a Steam game anyway.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
ok well I have used it to unlock all the mercenaries stages on the pc version and mine works fine, couldn't be bothered to complete the whole 4 campaigns as i already went through them several times on xbox. Anyway thanks for the caution, i wont use re6 trainer further

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
ok well I have used it to unlock all the mercenaries stages on the pc version and mine works fine, couldn't be bothered to complete the whole 4 campaigns as i already went through them several times on xbox. Anyway thanks for the caution, i wont use re6 trainer further

Again it's only 1.06. 1.05 you can do whatever the hell you want. Not to mention that All modes are significantly harder

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I would assume I have the latest 1.06 version as I brought Re6 through Steam and its all online/updated automatically?

I checked yesterday and was connected and playing online in mercenaries lobbies without problem. I used the save file editor, but all i did was tick the boxes to unlock mercs stages and characters that I already have on xbox. I don't think they can even trace that but I didnt need to mod anything so I'm sorted

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I would assume I have the latest 1.06 version as I brought Re6 through Steam and its all online/updated automatically?

I checked yesterday and was connected and playing online in mercenaries lobbies without problem. I used the save file editor, but all i did was tick the boxes to unlock mercs stages and characters that I already have on xbox. I don't think they can even trace that but I didnt need to mod anything so I'm sorted
All you needed to do to unlock the stages is get an A on each besides the first 2 similar to how it was in RE5 so yeah if you had gotten banned that would have been quite a waste, considering it takes so little time.
And a trainer is a hack, it edits the game files for you so it is easily traceable but that anticheat system works on servers only anyway so that might explain how you weren't caught :p

taifhamid1

I noticed the PC version has 3 player mercenaries?... I think. Seriously why does PC get more than Xbox? Did we die over here or something? First this and the crossover. Please I'm begging for 3 player mercenaries, would love to play with 2 of my RE besties.

SOLO FTW!

taifhamid1

although your chance of getting S rank on Duo is higher due to your partners will help you keep the combo going usually it keep going for me on Duo up to 120 or less HOWEVER if the players are reckless and stupid then they'll keep going down you'll have to watch over them so you won't have to do it all over again, as in Solo all you gotta do is *BOOM BOOM BOOM* HEADSHOT*R1, COUNTER COUNTER COUNTER xD

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Solos harder yeah but the AI is stronger in Duo which kinda levels it out. I pulled a few 300 combos on duo netting over 2 million. And i used the saver editor a different way, it had a function to import Xbox save to PC and I used that. Also the lobbies are player hosted not hosted on a server.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Solos harder yeah but the AI is stronger in Duo which kinda levels it out. I pulled a few 300 combos on duo netting over 2 million. And i used the saver editor a different way, it had a function to import Xbox save to PC and I used that. Also the lobbies are player hosted not hosted on a server.
Which was exactly my point, noone really knows how the heck they implemented that anti-cheat if it is server based.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
They probaly couldn't be bothered to update the mode and make it twice as difficult for 4 players than 2, probaly didn't want to spend that extra budget and time developing, capcom can get real lazy when it comes to bashing out things for money and not updating properly. You would have thought after re 5 they would know we want 4 player mercenaries AND a proper versus mode which includes zombies running around, not the abomination Survivor re6 mode. But seems capcom always think they know best

Top Bottom