• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Looking for Resident Evil 6 players!

LadyXecutioner

Gamertag is The Queen Storm on XBL. I just started my first campaign recently. I'm looking for experienced players who aren't afraid to take the lead!

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
I already posted something similar in the general discussions thread:

Hi everyone,

after a friend of mine who I used to play RE 5 and 6 co-op with ended up selling his RE games I am in the need of a new (preferably skilled) co-op partner for the story campaign in RE 5 and 6 and especially for Raid Mode in Revelations - which I havent really played yet because I couldnt find a good co-op partner to play it with.

I got a headset and am willing to play any difficulty except professional (which is just too much of a grind for me even though I completed both RE 5 and 6 on professional. Cant say it was much fun though) on RE 5 and 6 but need to play every stage on every difficulty on Revelations Raid Mode (especially for trophies).

Havent really had the chance to play RE 5, 6 and Revelations in a while since I lost my regular co-op partner so it´d be really fun to find someone new here for hours of new co-op fun ;)

My PSN ID is Cloudbahamut

I am PS3 only though...

Turo602

The King of Kings
I've got most the games on both systems, and I'd say I'm pretty experienced when it comes to video games in general. Anyway, I mainly play on my 360, so you could add me if you want. We could play whenever I have the time, which is usually Tuesday-Friday anywhere during the day and late at night. My gamertag is the same as my username and if you scroll down, you'll see it my sig.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Sounds great but I am on PS3, not 360 ;) Damn, is it really this hard to find PS3 players with sufficient time to play around here?

LadyXecutioner

I've got most the games on both systems, and I'd say I'm pretty experienced when it comes to video games in general. Anyway, I mainly play on my 360, so you could add me if you want. We could play whenever I have the time, which is usually Tuesday-Friday anywhere during the day and late at night. My gamertag is the same as my username and if you scroll down, you'll see it my sig.

Great. Just looking to fill up my friends list with more Resident Evil 6 players on XBL. I'm pretty new, but things have gone pretty well with players who don't hold back with the commands.

Top Bottom