• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Looking for a Raid Mode partner...

MetalGamer2

Survivor
So I just finished Trench difficulty, and I'm about to start Abyss difficulty. But I thought it would be fun to go through it with a trusty partner.

So, if you're interested in playing through all of the Abyss stages with me, here's my friend code:
3523-2810-2406

And here's my skype for communication:
MetalGamer2

If no one responds here, then I can always either play by myself or play with random partners...

WillyMac

So I just finished Trench difficulty, and I'm about to start Abyss difficulty. But I thought it would be fun to go through it with a trusty partner.

So, if you're interested in playing through all of the Abyss stages with me, here's my friend code:
3523-2810-2406

And here's my skype for communication:
MetalGamer2

If no one responds here, then I can always either play by myself or play with random partners...

If you are looking for a trusty partner for resident evil revelations then you should look for me. My game name is Shadow my honor color is purple Lv.50 my FC is 2020-0866-1639. I normally use Jill, Parker, or Keith, the weapons I use is the Shotgun Windham Lv. 48, High Roller Lv.48,Pale Rider Lv.48 or a Magnum L. Hawk Lv.48. If I start leaving you don't worry I won't go far without my partner. I hope to play along side with you. By the way what is your game name.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
No 3DS, unfortunately. I get my Revelations Raid Mode fix on my XBOX 360.
I tend to use Raymond, Rachael, Chris or Parker. My favourite load-out is a Lv. 48 Python, Windham Shotgun, and M4oA1 Rifle. What does this mean for you? Nothing, really. I just wanted to share.

Last edited:
Top Bottom