• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Looking for a GameCube copy

mark_nufc

Where's the best place to get a copy of RE3, I've tried amazon but the prices are stupid. Is their any where I can get a copy for £10-£15?

mark_nufc

Not sure if we have GameStop in the uk. I think it's a us thing, they probz won't deliver to the uk and if they do theirs the region coding issue. Thanks for the help

weskerondope

i guess they are a bit expensive these days
i bought my gamecube re3 in 2005 or so,
but have you tried ebay?
here in sweden we have our own version of ebay,
maybe uk has something simmilar?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Not sure if we have GameStop in the uk. I think it's a us thing, they probz won't deliver to the uk and if they do theirs the region coding issue. Thanks for the help
I'm pretty sure they do. But you can allways look it up. Like I said I live in the US

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Prices for that game are gonna be high...it can go anywhere form $30 to $60 US dollars on average. They didn't make many copies of RE2 and 3 for the GC, so they're kind of Pricey. I'm actually collecting every physical copy of the games, and I'm only missing 6 out of EVERY game in the series. 2 and 3 being two of them. If I were you I'd save up and get it off of eBay. It's gonna be expensive, but it's so hard to find in stores it may be worth it...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Damn, I was gonna suggest Amazon, but if you don't like their prices then IDK.

I got mine way back when.

RE3 is pretty awesome, but I've always loved the GC versions of the RE games. Just the consistency of the controls, and let's face it, the GC controller, once it's gotten used to, is pretty nice.

I still say Amazon. Go for it!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Where's the best place to get a copy of RE3, I've tried amazon but the prices are stupid. Is their any where I can get a copy for £10-£15?
If you're still about here and looking, ebay is probably your best bet. Might not get one new for the price you want but people do sell some copies in excellent condition.

We get a lot of our old games from ebay and Steve has a game cube himself so we tend not to pay full price for stuff that you can sometimes get for a steal on ebay if you wait around long enough.

3 days left, currently at 99p

5 days left, currently at 99p

2 days left, currently at £11.50

15 days left, buy now or best offer - asking price is £19.95 but you might be able to offer your maximum of £15 and get it?

Don't forget, some people have no idea what their old games are really worth and will just flog them for pretty much anything if it frees up room for them at home. Pick someone who seems to be a parent because they rarely know what they've got and just want the kids' clutter gone ;)

Top Bottom