• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 lol wut

Jakeykins18

Useless
tumblr_m8s0e3y7Pj1rtwdzuo1_r1_500.png
tumblr_m8s0j98cZt1rnun3e.png

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Unfortunately it has already been stated in an interview with some Japanese Capcom director (?) that those funny extra costumes are not to be used in story mode, only in Mercenaries... But that's one of the few advantages PC gamers have: Sooner or later there will be mods and trainers for everything. :)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Unfortunately it has already been stated in an interview with some Japanese Capcom director (?) that those funny extra costumes are not to be used in story mode, only in Mercenaries... But that's one of the few advantages PC gamers have: Sooner or later there will be mods and trainers for everything. :)

Sadly we dont even know if REnet will be availavle with the PC version so we might not even get those costumes.
I asked in a stream just now and they said they dont really know yet.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yeah, I saw that, I'm watching the stream too at the moment, but it was said somewhere else that this time no platform will be favoured or discriminated. So I'm quite sure it will be available to the PC version too.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Yeah, I saw that, I'm watching the stream too at the moment, but it was said somewhere else that this time no platform will be favoured or discriminated. So I'm quite sure it will be available to the PC version too.
Hopefully ^^

Top Bottom