• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Let's Play Resident Evil 4 HD!

ZhiyuanTian

Umm, are you a spammer robot?
NO.I am a Chinese player.My English is not good enough to find this mode in this forum.I hope anyone of you guys could give me a downloadline avaliable.I've been finding this mode for 2months in native forum.help me please.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
If you haven't gotten an answer by now, you might have better luck trying a different forum.

Modern Life Is Rubbish

You know when i think about it, RE4 would have been a great way to introduce a new lead character.....keep Leon til re6 and that movie thing he was in.. Resident Evil Degenerates or whatever the hell it was called.

Red9 for the win

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
So where can I download this mode or who should I ask for?
You should try asking google at least < : /

I'm for the notion re4 could of introduced a new player, Luis was to temperamental. Hey this luis guy is cool.. *crying* That Luis guy was so cool.... Lawl. yeah that really sucked, but Leon needed more glory to rival his co BSAA partners, Chris can't hog all the attention although it's much deserved. Ah my respect for those made up fictional players scares me sometimes.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Luis was pretty cool I think.
Luis: Have you gotta smoke?
Sadler: SMOKE MY PENIS!!!

Stupid saddler.

ZhiyuanTian

You should try asking google at least < : /

I'm for the notion re4 could of introduced a new player, Luis was to temperamental. Hey this luis guy is cool.. *crying* That Luis guy was so cool.... Lawl. yeah that really sucked, but Leon needed more glory to rival his co BSAA partners, Chris can't hog all the attention although it's much deserved. Ah my respect for those made up fictional players scares me sometimes.
I tried.But failed.

Top Bottom