• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LET CAPCOM KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT A RE2 REMAKE

extravagant

http://www.gamesradar.com/capcom-wants-know-what-you-think-resident-evil-2-remake/

Capcom wants to know what you guys would think of a new RE2make. Reading this article it talks about how most fans, 3500 responses gave responses to bring back the same exact style as the REmake HD game. So that would mean, when you play RE2make, it would be like REmake, for familiarity and for the oldskool throwback.

I'm actually at most satisfied with this if it happens; I do not want a RE4 action esque style controls on my classic RE2 era games.

Also, they might need to hire Shinji Mikami for this.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I don't recall the details and while I'm normally not lazy in my replies or looking things up online. I got the right to be lazy once and I'd rather not spend an hour on why Shinji Mikami left Capcom. I'm pretty sure it was a falling out and it's not going to happen. I won't say ever.... but in theory.... it's ever xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I hope it doesn't effect RE7. Capcom has a few teams with different directors that work on the games. So in theory I really don't see how it would affect the RE7 or it's release :)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
True! Thought the Resident Evil 2 remake hasn't even started development yet.... so we might not see it next year :p

Who knows we might see a Resident Evil game this year ;)

IntoxNitram

True! Thought the Resident Evil 2 remake hasn't even started development yet.... so we might not see it next year :p

Who knows we might see a Resident Evil game this year ;)
Don't think it'll be next year. Zero will be next year putting 2 at at least an early 2017 launch, just like the other remasters, but maybe even later in 2017/18 due to needing to completely remake it.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
RE 2 is such a classic and I would love for it to be remastered like RE 1 was. The possibilities of what could result from this game would be mind blowing. RE 2 is one of my favorites because I actually like how twisted some of the story is. Hell if they do a remake maybe they could even elaborate on William birkins obsession with the G-virus. I have always been intrigued by how insane William Birkin is. To me even though Birkin did not get much screen time as a human not only do I believe he is a interesting character , but also you can figure out very quickly what kind of person he is throw files in the games, his brief interactions in RE 0, and He has a file you can access in RE. You can access it by searching Weskers dead body I believe.

Top Bottom