• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Jill vs Nemesis round 2

Zacmac90

Say after 10 or 15 yrs after Resident Evil 5 Nemesis is recreated and again is assigned to hunt Jill down, who would win this rematch?

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
Jill, she's waaaaaaaaaay more experienced better equipped than the first time so it'll prolly be like wakin up (that n she's got 'Roid Rage Redfield with her) :D

codename: HUNK

That depends. In RE3, he may have been big and intimidating, but he only had 3 moves, 2 if you subtract the rocket launcher, which made evading and battling easy. He needs new moves if he's going to keep up with Jill, and he should be a bit less vulnerable, too.

Zacmac90

This Nemesis is more jacked up and has more than 3 moves...plus this is just Jill vs Nemesis..no roid redfields lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This Nemesis is more jacked up and has more than 3 moves...plus this is just Jill vs Nemesis..no roid redfields lol

Hmm...i honestly think Nemme...i mean Jill would be in her freakin forties...come on now...Chris is gettin up there too...he needs to retire...

Zacmac90

Hmmm possibly but just remember Barry Burton helped fight the tyrant in the first game and he was almost 40 and seemed to hold his own...Also, Rebecca survived the tyrant AND leech queen in RE 0 at 18 yrs old...so never underestimate someone cause of their age

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hmmm possibly but just remember Barry Burton helped fight the tyrant in the first game and he was almost 40 and seemed to hold his own...Also, Rebecca survived the tyrant AND leech queen in RE 0 at 18 yrs old...so never underestimate someone cause of their age

Its not just her age...its the fact of it would be roughly 1220 right...give or take a couple years, imagine the technological advances in a Nemesis by that time to hunt down an over forty year old woman...

sadistic_greyfox

10-15 years after RE5? She is getting up there in age, if she keeps all her acrobatics from re5 I say without a prob but if age is catching up to her, it might be the hardest battle she has ever faced before maybe even dying in the process of killing it. :(

Zacmac90

That's possible but then again Chris is up there too...he's what 35 or 36 and he's still kicking ass but somehow I think the suspected roids are responsible for that...but anyways even if Jill still retains her acrobatics Nemesis isn't stupid or exactly easy to push around..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That's possible but then again Chris is up there too...he's what 35 or 36 and he's still kicking ass but somehow I think the suspected roids are responsible for that...but anyways even if Jill still retains her acrobatics Nemesis isn't stupid or exactly easy to push around..

But even Chris would be down and out when it comes to ten or fifteen years later...

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
Yeah, it's truth... Chris and Jill are both getting really old and I agree to retire them, but we must remember that those fifteen years are going to afect Jill AND Nemesis. Jill will be old and Nemesis will probaly be much smarter and stuff... So, I think Nemesis might win. I'm just saying.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, it's truth... Chris and Jill are both getting really old and I agree to retire them, but we must remember that those fifteen years are going to afect Jill AND Nemesis. Jill will be old and Nemesis will probaly be much smarter and stuff... So, I think Nemesis might win. I'm just saying.

Thats what i said...i agree in full...

Top Bottom