• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Jill! Run for that forum!"

Samurai Edge

echoey;67550 said:
you have got a big gamer score dude!! but it's not the highest Ive seen.

I'm not really an achievement whore to be honest, like some who might rent kiddy games for a fancy number next to their name lol. I prefer to play games that I enjoy, and if there's achievements, it adds replay value for me, I get them if I can, but if I can't oh well. I still play some games to death even if I have all the achievements lol.

The highest i've come across is a guy called kopolt from my friends list who has near 400k AND he has a life lol.. "/

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;67550 said:
It's "Ren & Stimpy" not "Romero & Stimpy" lol.
But REN that's us haha.

Samurai Edge;67576 said:
I'm not really an achievement whore to be honest, like some who might rent kiddy games for a fancy number next to their name lol. I prefer to play games that I enjoy, and if there's achievements, it adds replay value for me, I get them if I can, but if I can't oh well. I still play some games to death even if I have all the achievements lol.

The highest i've come across is a guy called kopolt from my friends list who has near 400k AND he has a life lol.. "/
How do you increase that number? Most players have under 10 000 points.
And how do you earn stars (rep)?
I think I understand the zone, it's type of player. When you play online you get mates from your zone.

Samurai Edge

Romero;67639 said:

But REN that's us haha.

How do you increase that number? Most players have under 10 000 points.
And how do you earn stars (rep)?
I think I understand the zone, it's type of player. When you play online you get mates from your zone.

Each retail game comes with achievements that total 1000 points, or you can purchase an xbox live arcade game from the 360 dashboard which comes with achievements that total 200 points. Achievements are rewards for doing things such as beating the games campaign which might reward you with 50 achievement points. Achievement points are stacked and go towards the total number on the card which you see.

Stars represent a gamers reputation, everyone stars off with 3/5 stars when they make an online account, but those stars increase when other players submit positive feedback on you after playing a game with you or if they're from your friends list.

You pretty much guessed the zone; you get to choose one of four zones -- pro (players who play to win), recreation (fun before victory), underground (swearing is an everyday word), family (child safe zone). For most games you will still end up with mixed players from different zones, though some games try to find gamers from your zone first when you're looking to play with someone online.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Samurai Edge;67740 said:
Each retail game comes with achievements that total 1000 points, or you can purchase an xbox live arcade game from the 360 dashboard which comes with achievements that total 200 points. Achievements are rewards for doing things such as beating the games campaign which might reward you with 50 achievement points. Achievement points are stacked and go towards the total number on the card which you see.
Holy Moses, if you get only 1000 points from one game (plus a smaller amounts from playing), then it takes a fortune to get 10,000, 20,000 - or in some cases 100,000+ points. :blink:

Stars represent a gamers reputation, everyone stars off with 3/5 stars when they make an online account, but those stars increase when other players submit positive feedback on you after playing a game with you or if they're from your friends list.
I hear it's a big problem that players acts like jerks, they should end up with a bad reputation then, and it should be possible to avoid them.

Edit: Things People Do Online That Annoy You.

Top Bottom