• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Is the demo ever coming to Xbox Live?

Matt S

RE noob
Kinda frustrated that they demo is still not available on Xbox...........I mean, I personally hate Sony and the PS4, and really do not want to play on a console other than Xbox....

berto

I Saw the Devil
Capcom said that they would and they were working hard to make it happen, though I can't imagine why it would be hard, specially if the game is coming along on all fronts.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
And why do you hate the PS4? Other than because you fit the definition of "Fanboy". Is there a reason for it? xD

Matt S

RE noob
And why do you hate the PS4? Other than because you fit the definition of "Fanboy". Is there a reason for it? xD

Not so much PS4 as Sony. And yes. They closed my ten year old account with PSN over a $10 bank fee. Played hardball and would not reopen unless I paid the fee. I did, but it left a very, very, very bad taste in my mouth

Unknown

Sony can be tw@ts, but they have made the better console. Don't let a silly vendetta stop you from getting a PS4. Microsoft and Nintendo can be, and have been equally as ridiculous.

Matt S

RE noob
Very true. It'll take time....and for now, really enjoying the Xbox S. The backwards compatibility is kinda winning me over at present.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The only PlayStations (not including handhelds) that I never owned was the PS2. My PS1 broke 1 year and 1 day after I got it. White powder was oozing out of all the controller slots in the controller themselves. It seemed to be the same stuff that comes from a battery leakage. Back then I was a kid.... I wanted a PS2 sooo bad but never got one and then I changed my mind and got a Game Cube instead. Which personally I think was the better choice. Then I got an Xbox.

Honestly, I loved the Xbox and especially the 360. I personally think the XB1 is a very poor console and Microsoft really screwed up with that one. I've yet to have any good experiences with one. Nothing but problems and inconveniences. I'm hoping Gears of War 4 will change that. I'll be holding off on it for now but I do want to play it in the near future :)

Sony can be tw@ts, but they have made the better console. Don't let a silly vendetta stop you from getting a PS4. Microsoft and Nintendo can be, and have been equally as ridiculous.
There is no such thing as the better console mr.fanboy. It's all about personal taste and all consoles are better than eachother in some way. It all depends on what kind of gamer you are.

Anyway, where is the source it will be on Xbox? I highly doubt it will be any time soon, and if it ever do come on Xbox it's kinda too late already since this demo is a lot about the mysterious puzzles etc.. that will all be exploited and explained when the demo hits Xbox and PC.

Unknown

There is no such thing as the better console mr.fanboy. It's all about personal taste and all consoles are better than eachother in some way. It all depends on what kind of gamer you are.

Anyway, where is the source it will be on Xbox? I highly doubt it will be any time soon, and if it ever do come on Xbox it's kinda too late already since this demo is a lot about the mysterious puzzles etc.. that will all be exploited and explained when the demo hits Xbox and PC.

Looks like I touched a nerve with you there.

black 93

I highly doubt it will come to Xbox now. It's been over 6 months since the demo was released and the games out in a little under 2 months. Pretty soon there'll be no need to play the demo at all, after the december update there's hardly any reason to even have it on your console anymore.

Matt S

RE noob
Yeah, think you are right. SIGH! Oh well, still holding out hope it will be playable on Xbox and PC some day, even if its an unlockable 'lost level' at some point

Top Bottom