• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Is Raid Mode Dead?

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
It seems as though Raid Mode doesn't have anyone playing. I mean, I always run into the high level games and get absolutely destroyed but other than that I can't seem to find any players. I haven't found any posts about Raid mode being dead so I am starting to think it's just me, as stupid as that sounds.

So, I guess I'll bite: (Pun intended, I apologize) Is Raid Mode Dead?

wanderer

battle master
ye its dead. matchmaking is set up poorly. a friend said the matchmaking online only searches for players in your region. i'm guessing region means continent. i've not seen any player from EU from my online matchmaking. however i found one player from China, but my guess is that he used some sort of VPN.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Normally if I'm playing online, it is with someone I set out to play with. I don't normally bother with the matchmaking system or randoms. I'm honestly surprised to hear it's dead, as the co-op is really fun!

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Normally if I'm playing online, it is with someone I set out to play with. I don't normally bother with the matchmaking system or randoms. I'm honestly surprised to hear it's dead, as the co-op is really fun!
I unfortunately don't have any real life friends who have a PS4. My experience with co op was one game. Level 100 guy in a Lottie suit with some sort of melee weapon. It was awesome. I'm too nervous to talk to anyone or ask them if they'd like to play. Not sure why.

wanderer

battle master
it didn't help that online mode was installed close to 1 month after chapter 1 release. that gave plenty of time to people to burn through the content, ALONE. kinda missing the point to play it alone, but then you see the number of enemies you get is also small. most stages between 30 and 50 enemies. the most i see is around 60.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I unfortunately don't have any real life friends who have a PS4. My experience with co op was one game. Level 100 guy in a Lottie suit with some sort of melee weapon. It was awesome. I'm too nervous to talk to anyone or ask them if they'd like to play. Not sure why.

I get on raid sometimes. If you want to add me my psn is blivvy86. Highest lvl character I've got is Hunk at lvl 76. But other characters are around 20 - 35.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I've simply grown tired of it myself, I already have most of the characters and their skills maxed out, there is no fun in it anymore.

black 93

raid mode is fun for a while, rev 2s raid mode is much better than the grindfest of rev 1, but for me iv always found the bonus modes a bit overated. Sure mercenaries is fun but once you've unlocked a few characters and maps i get bored. I dont like going against the clock that much, its sometimes too frustrating for me. Id much prefer a survival mode where you try to survive as long as you can.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
To be fair, I've only tried online really late, so that could be it. Not sure though
Yeah man, I haven't even played raid mode yet. I liked the raid mode in RER1, but I have this thing about beating the main storyline before starting other features.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Yeah man, I haven't even played raid mode yet. I liked the raid mode in RER1, but I have this thing about beating the main storyline before starting other features.
That's reasonable. I used to do that myself. I think you'll like Raid mode in this one :)

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
They look nearly impossible at sometimes.
It honestly depends on the type of enemy. If it's a standard infected, you could just run behind them and shoot them. If it's a big guy, throw an explosive behind him to knock him down. Then shoot him :p

Top Bottom