• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gaiden (Game Boy Color) Is it worth getting?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah I played a demo. and I TRIED to watch a walkthrough. and there are very few games that are so bad I cant whatch a walkthrough.
It was so bad that I couldn't even complete it...and this is the only RE game that I have and haven't completed.

I don't own Survivor 2, but Gaiden really takes the cake.

I have it on Color and played it on an SP, sooo.

Gameplay is horrid, and combat is so terrible, I just stayed in a room because I didn't want to go out and get into another combat situation and lose the little health/ammo I had from stupid combat.

PhobosDiablo

well, let me put it this way... I used to have this game waaaaaaay back then, because I wanted everything related to Resident Evil. And I also liked the idea that you actually play as Barry in this one!
However, I got bored with it so fast, that I traded it in for something else after 3 days or so... nowadays I kind of regret that, because that game actually became kind of rare afaik.
I didn't really enjoy it, but it's been years... it was one of many spin-offs to milk the franchise.

black 93

i dont have a game boy colour anymore so id only get this game purely for collectable purposes, its the only one in the entire series i dont own and the only one iv never beat. maybe someday :)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
It's great for a laugh, the voice acting, 3D models, graphics and animations are all hysterical.
But beware, this game is absolutely no fun to control. Get it cheap.

Top Bottom