• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Interesting RE2 Demo Theory

IntoxNitram

I'm on mobile so can't really write up an entire list about it using the thread so I will just link: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1233985

So basically speaking, the demo and trailer for RE7 has a product code for the US version of directors cut in it, the one that contained the RE2 demo. This has led people to believe that RE7 will itself contain a demo to RE2, or the secret ending will show something about this. Thoughts?

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
I was about to post this. People are overanalyzing this demo lol. Now technically speaking the size of this demo is 3 GB which means that if it does contain some gameplay from Remake 2 it would be very short I guess. As of this post nobody really knows what to do with the axe or the dummy finger yet. Also, if you sign up for RE ambassador they will give you some sort of randomized code...this is undoubtly the hardest puzzle in resi history.

IntoxNitram

I think the demo really is meant for people to analyse in depth. There's a lot of secrets Capcom want you to learn by the sounds of it. Either the code means we will get a demo with 7 or that there is a trailer or something with the alternative ending. I'd bet on it being the former but either way the attention to detail and how much this demo holds is amazing.

meg5493

I was about to post this. People are overanalyzing this demo lol. Now technically speaking the size of this demo is 3 GB which means that if it does contain some gameplay from Remake 2 it would be very short I guess. As of this post nobody really knows what to do with the axe or the dummy finger yet. Also, if you sign up for RE ambassador they will give you some sort of randomized code...this is undoubtly the hardest puzzle in resi history.
Have you tried talking to the game?

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
I think the demo really is meant for people to analyse in depth. There's a lot of secrets Capcom want you to learn by the sounds of it. Either the code means we will get a demo with 7 or that there is a trailer or something with the alternative ending. I'd bet on it being the former but either way the attention to detail and how much this demo holds is amazing.
i think you're giving capcom too much credit

Top Bottom